Iron Ladies - Ch. 261 - Monster Lady

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We can't wait 2years to catch up the raw ....... it's a selfish request but pls don't drop :'(

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the ride Allen! Now go treat yourself to some dumplings. :p You've more than earned them.

Thank you so much Allen, you are the best translator ever! I have so much fun with the ending pages since Peerless Martial God.

Thank you Allen for your hard work. Can’t wait to see your next series if you pick up one

Group Leader
Thanks for what you've done with this series, Allen !
Always kinda sad when some officials take up the mantle because quality drops almost inevitably...

Thanks for the hard work; can't wait to see what you're going to do next, though, if anything at all!

Group Leader
As mich as you worked on this series and as much as I read, thanks Allen. It'll be 2-3 years before they catch up in guessing, maybe even longer but alas the long night begins.

A raining day, really a sad day. Thank you so much Allen, You did ur best for us.

"it might only be available in North America" .
Hmm yes .
I'm from South Asia.
I guess I'll have to drop reading this series as well .
I really hope someone puts English translations somewhere .

Thank you for all your hard work.

Honestly, they should have hired you to do the translation.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!

I'm going to miss your scans, and your informative and sometimes hilarious end pages. You did a fantastic job and thank you for your service.

Thank you for all the wonderful work you have done and for the joy you have brought to us sharing this. Blessed be

Thank you for all the hard work with this series. It was a fun run, and also thanks to you I've learned about Mangadex (was reading at kissmanga before) and for that I'm even more grateful!

Users who are viewing this thread