Iron Ladies - Ch. 261 - Monster Lady

Thanks for the translations.
I would read the official version if tencent didn't have a hand in it.
Tencent has already ruined too many things that I enjoy for me to support them.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the ride allen, wish you a good continuation 😇

Thanks much, Allen. A shame to see you go, but good to know that English readers are getting some acknowledgement.
Hope to see you some more in the future. Your work was pretty top notch.

No way to convince you? Dumplings maybe? cause it will take forever for them to catch up and it seems to not have the same quality or passion in the translations.

Looks like they will be caught up by 2020. Rip my laifu!
We get a nice year long wait time as well as a downgrade in quality. Nice! =.='

Thank you for your hard work Allen!!! Godspeed to your future job and dumpling adventures!!

Thank you so much for the hard work you did for this series, it's the only Chinese manga that I read, usually, they often are all about cultivation and whatnot or over the top stuff and it's not my cup of tea. I was surprised and enjoyed it a lot, so yeah you stopping to translate it, it pretty much means I'll stop reading it since you know Tencent. Thanks again and have a good one. Oh and it's the first ever comment I do on this website

Thanks to ur amazing work, I never understood why anyone would complain about ur release schedule when ur a 1 man team, been reading since goma v1 when batoto went, u will always have the best credits page, no one gives a shit about history, like most of us r Chinese natives we r not, where normal English speaking ppl across the globe interested in Chinese manhua and culture

Thanks for the work!
Now just to wait for that website to manage to translate 256 more chapters before getting anything new T_T

Thanks for the chapter!
Sorry to hear you're dropping this. So what are you going to do now? Thanks again for translating up to this far and at a very fast rate.
Interesting how Mu's alternate bodies end up female. Probably World Devouring Dragon's influence. You can tell how far society's morals and common decency have fallen not only by how the bad guys act, but the fact that there is a naked woman in front of the good guys and none of them are inviting her in out of the cold depths of space or offering a coat to cover herself up with. They're just staring at her. 😜

Could you reconsider doing translate to the point when the official site catches up? It's really sad if you stop because we will be waiting for a very long time before they will be at 261 chapter.

No matter what you decided I am very grateful for your translation and thank you for that one again.

Regards from Poland sad fan

Users who are viewing this thread