Iron Ladies - Ch. 261 - Monster Lady

Dex-chan lover
Aw no but thanks a lot for the hard work allen. May u enjoy ur rest cs u deserved it, and i hope u got ur preferred job too my man.

thank you allen but this means no more iron ladies for some time the other site only has 6 chapters or so 😢

Nooo!

Anyway, Thank you very much! Your translation of this series was very outstanding! o/

Hey, maybe you could enter in contact with them and have them hire you, or at least give you a commission for all these chapters you translated and then they can pick up where you left? ;)

Thanks again! Good luck! o|

Double-page supporter
They've only released one chapter after four days, only about three years til catch up.

@Dvoid, that would be an extremely low pay, and Allen's more interested in fun than money anyway. He's been wanting to drop it for some time I think, which is totally fair enough considering how much work he put in. It's good that he's finally able to take a break.

From here on, it's not out of the question that other teams can continue translating, considering it will take several years for the official release to catch up (and a lot of people can't even access the website anyway).

thank you allenallenallen333 for the translations. i will miss your own flavor and style interpreting the story, also the facts for the day...

Users who are viewing this thread