Iron Ladies - Ch. 266 - Beiyang is Afraid of Me

Aggregator gang
That sniper face when he was spotted by Mu Siyun and 'she' was already behind him.
No sound was heard by them and easy to killed for Mu Siyun.

Dex-chan lover
So everyone is guaranteed to collectively shit their pants when Mu Siyun comes back from being "dead".

Dex-chan lover
"I am a cultured youth with dreams" someone explain to me, what part of her is cultured?

Aggregator gang
Some pages drop in quality once in a while but as long as I'm able to read I honestly don't care that much lol

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
man i really really like this new form, her eyes are so pretty and the clothes too, its like she's some famous girl from a old country village, has a nice feeling

Dex-chan lover
this has an ecchi tag why are you wearing that long skirt gadammit
lmao
thanks for the chapter

Man i'm confused. So is this current form his main body that go reconstructed? Or is it another soul puppet?

Dex-chan lover
Good job with the translation, carry on with Allen's legacy!

Aggregator gang
@squaremecha
if i'm not mistaken he said earlier when he got this body that that would have been dangerous should he have come with his original body so yes it's a soul puppet , the question is where the fuck is he hiding his real body o_O

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp. On a moon I think. Remember the first time he was sending the little cannon?

Also as a side note. I wish to see more of Dragon Empress. I feel like she's been pushed aside entirely :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Umesan the writer knows how popular she is and is keeping her in his pocket in case a popularity boost is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread