Iron Ladies - Ch. 270 - Becoming a Buddhist and becoming Evil?

Double-page supporter
>looks at left bottom corner of the notes
>explodes of laughter for no reason

that gold budha dude is being controlled by an addiction the that flower stuff. kind of sad that stuff like that happens for real. wonder what point of displaying the back story has?

speculation but put spoiler so no flagged
i going to guess that monster lady or something will purge him of the addiction. or something else that will free gold guy and make him turn on those Qin ^%$*^*^%(^

Looks like mu su yun might get merge with that Divine heart might restore him/her to full power im guessing thats the old ladys theory

XL

Dex-chan lover
Silver flower is one hell of a drug. Seems so obvious who is going to get the heart, I guess that's why MC (puppet) is acting like a weak ass, smart guy.

Double-page supporter
Wait... how did the battle between Mu and the monk finish? I feel like I missed something...

@Eloyas mu escaped by doing the vibration thingy to shoot himself out at x5 speed of sound. budha guy supposed to chase, but i guess he was beaten up as well and needed that silver drug.

So again, just so we're clear, REAL mu is not in the picture yet. REAL mu is super saiyan hair mu, and the reason the puppets cannot be reconstructed is because of how far away they are, and the type of damage that was being received. So for those who still don't get real mu is NOT in the picture still, real mu is somewhere else still.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me but was each of these image pages blurred at every top half?

Users who are viewing this thread