Iron Ladies - Ch. 270 - Becoming a Buddhist and becoming Evil?

Contributor
is buddha an alien?
the story set far future , interstellar traveling, Many race intervene
but..... FUCK EINSTEIN THEORY, FUCK TIME DILATION THEORY, FUCK SINGULARITY THEORY, FUCK LOGIC AND SCIENCE - Said by Author

Fed-Kun's army
I've said it before and I'll say it again: how are you still getting some of the text blurry, and furthermore, blurry in the first place?

What program are you even using that renders blurry text?

Group Leader
@Bevinsky Using Preview to edit them. Currently using the version on OS X 10.14 and the compression problem didn't happen on my old macbook that I don't have anymore which had OS X 10.13, but they removed the option to go back to previous versions of OS X in 10.14 so I can't even go back to 10.13.
The blurry text also seems to be a known problem when editing PDFs in Preview, but because it's apple it's probably never going to get fixed.

Fed-Kun's army
@01100111__01100111

Wouldn't it be easier to export the PDF pages to images, and then edit them in a real editing program like Photoshop or GIMP?

I'm sure you can find a simple PDF to image converter for Mac, and if you don't have access to Photoshop, GIMP is always free.

Group Leader
@Bevinsky The PDF part was just an example of where it happened, the actual files are in png. I tried gimp, but it took close to 30 minutes to typeset one page (though I can probably do it in 5-10 minutes after I do it for a bit longer, but it's still way longer than what it takes on preview). Anyways, I've already got a way to deal with the compression problem so it probably won't matter anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread