Iron Ladies - Ch. 280 - Dual Embodiment

what the ...now he has 3 bodies if you count the soul class (queen) that is whit the prince. so where is his real body?

He has the queen, the main cannon, the monster girl, the pierced guy and his main body is prolly chilling somewhere lul

don't call it retarded, call it a cannon with a learning disability.

Double-page supporter
@TheArQu i'm sorry i'm confused i was under the assumption his original body was disassembled and he reassembled as "monster lady" during the assassination attempt thus only having 3 "bodies" prior to the society man(pierced thug)

I wonder when Dragon King's main body is going to show up & we'll see what he's been doing all this time. When he left the Asassin's mini dimension he said that it had been dangerous, & he'd almost had to summon his real body.

Aggregator gang
This man is just going to have an army of himself vs the world lol

Some crazy guy destroys a whole lot of people because he can kill one enemy general. Some idiot college student somewhere admires that he can be talked to. You know, to sort out differences and come to an agreement. Unlike that violent dragon who saves minorities that aren't human and thus have no rights.

:p

Dex-chan lover
I love the mini Da Vinci painting the bad guy in the corner of the credits page.

@earl0408 Not enough female ones, p15 pose is very sexy.
Hurray for sexy poses.
@lazygeko
Yeah, I hate that fuccboi, I hope he gets raped by those DSA cannons he loves so much.

Dex-chan lover
did he seriously just beat purity into him, how tf does he punch his mouth and eyes back.

XL

Dex-chan lover
When you get bitch slapped so hard you turn normal.

Users who are viewing this thread