Iron Ladies - Ch. 303 - Criminal Wife

to get my memories straight.
she is "a good one" despite her husband and daughter beeing evil ?
that is why MC is helping her ?!

just checked this like hr before chapter drop. about to go to bed, check mangadex and see this up

thanks for the translation

. . . . holy **** (choose your word) i was not expecting that at all.
well if ever good family has a bad apple, it must mean that every evil one has a (cant think of what to use here for being good) ....way too late for thinking straight.....

I really hope it's not a heel-face turn, and she's just doing this to further her own ambitions. Not everyone has to be Beiyang or Dragon Slayer.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine pretending to be an idiot for 20 years. Although I'm still not sure why she choose to break her character all of the sudden.

Fed-Kun's army
@halloween20
Her daughter isn't necessarily evil, Just really fucking stupid. Made so on purpose so she isn't seen as worth killing.

@RWorld All her enemies have identified themselves and gathered together where she can kill them, without being restrained by her husbands claim to the head position preventing her from seizing the position herself.

Note how her daughter was raised to be a retard to survive getting assassinated. Also makes her a good puppet, especially since everyone will remember who *murdered a clear way to the throne* for her.

This chapter was amazing.

Also notice how Princess Lu has an Ice bag on her head due to having to deal with that nut.

Users who are viewing this thread