Iron Ladies - Ch. 304 - Peerless Mother

Dex-chan lover
So the little shit spouts off more stupid nonsense, gets called on it, and doesn't respond with more stupid nonsense for once. Maybe he is learning.

Dex-chan lover
answer to a country that is named after a fruit, nut or vegetable that has the -ia/-stan, suffix to turn it into a country: "you don't"

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka actually said person was his friend ans was apparently from said country he couldn't say anything with out alienation his friend and coming off as a dumbass doesn't mean he learned anything just means he does know when to just the fuck up if it directly effects him

Double-page supporter
Lil twat son is going to end up joining DSA, totally

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
What are you talking about? Humans have an amazing naming sense. I mean, it is not like we called our planet a synonym for dirt, named 6 US states 3 different names with the only difference being a direction was attached to it, nor did the population of Earth when asked to name a research boat, collectively decided "Boaty McBoat Face" was the best option. We have amazing countries with sophisticated names like Greenland and Iceland which were named specifically in direct opposite of their general climate in order to trick the viking's enemies. You know, because just sailing by and seeing an island with a supersizing lack of ice, given its name, is not suspicious at all. Most medicinal and chemical products aren't simply named after their main compound's elemental makeup.

Oh wait...

Yep, like you said, "You don't?" is the perfect response.

This kid is so weird to me. The dragon slayer alliance betrayed three legged crow and Daxia, so he should hate them for trying to kill his waifu. Instead he spends his time being insanely racist and fucked up in class, like how the fuck do you get in college like that???
I get people have prejudice but he's in a politics class and saying "it's okay for us to genocide you because you didn't adapt". His complaint against dragon slayer initially was "you can't murder people in front of the TV" and then he argues why it's fine to commit genocide against other races?
I get he's meant to be unlikeable but he should be dead by now, quite literally, he has offended elites at his school by being an Otaku or something, he's offended every single alien race by being an absurd racist, and he's offended Daxia, the military leadership on his own planet, as well as a number of his own teachers. This is a universe where you can murder people for fun if you are rich, and this kid isn't dead???

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe I see you are a very cultured individual oh also the explaination for the 6 states named with 3 those 6 were once 3 states they divded themsleves and only used the direction from the original state differentiate themselves yes it was a stupid decision but to be fair one of them actually join the confederacy during the Civil War and that was their reason for splitting in too. As for the other stuff I don't know look for some in that region

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka
He's not learning. He was just distracted by the revelation that one of his friends was one of them dirty foreigners.

Dex-chan lover
@FrostBlood probably his mom is shielding him from harm. And he doesn't realise it.

Ironically because of that, his personality would become warped.

(though really someone would just dome him and later be murdered by his mom in actuality)

SGR

Dex-chan lover
So... let's be controversial for a bit.
The little dipshit is right - he takes a realpolitik stance in a politics class, which is a legitimate way to approach the problem. All the issues he raises with Walnutia's politics are valid and - within a realpolitik framework - condemnatory. You are all swayed by the obvious fact that DSA is capital-e Evil. A bunch of totally irredeemable, greedy, imperialistic warmongers who care only for profit and power. Basically The Capitalists.

You should have by now realized, that Iron Ladies is an anti-imperialist and anti-capitalist propaganda piece by someone who deeply believes in the philosophical and moral supremacy of COMMUNISM. It is a damn good propaganda piece though - so much that I had to question myself hard before rejecting the propaganda layer. And so much that you were convinced that modernizing to be able to defend your country is actually just allowing little dipshits and evil armies to sway you to their way of life.

Users who are viewing this thread