Iron Ladies - Ch. 334

Well that’s a real “cockroach with salt and pepper” I can tell you’ve spent a good time proof reading the work, for that to be the og translation. Didn’t feel mistranslated not that I have any knowledge of the Chinese culture this is based off.

Dex-chan lover
'You'll regret killing me!' So said countless other enemies he's killed. No one has been able to make him regret it yet.

Double-page supporter
I really don't get why this good series is not being picked up by any good groups. Are they all so afraid of webnovel that's at least 200 chapters behind?
Anyways thx for picking it up, hope you will keep going for a while, at least until it gets caught up with the current raws...

Group Leader
Hello everyone! It's me Vynx or aka ProjektScans. It would seem a lot of you would like for me to continue with this series. So I'll continue to do this. The website where I am getting the translations seems to have the chapter numbers out of wack. because on their website this chapter is supposedly 330 but it's actually 334. There are 369 chapters that seem to be translated so I guess removing 4 there are 365 translated chapters. I'm not entirely sure but I will keep searching for more translated chapters and to go off of them. Thank you for all the feedback and I hope I make everyone enjoy this series again because it would seem like it's going to take years for the official English release to catch up with the current chapters lmao.

I'm currently in the process of claiming the group so if anyone would like to join me I could add them to the group and have them help me translate anything that's Spanish. Not just this series.

For some odd reason I'm getting a "Chapter not Available" error when I read Ch.334 but others don't seem to have an issue. Is it removed?

Gud job tl, iron ladies actually has weird dialogue anyway so, quite nice it actually flowed well.

Honestly out of everything I read this is some of the better translating where Im not having to constantly mentally correct the mistakes through the read. Keep it up!

Yea this chapter no work for me. And yes I did the clear cookies and history and what not.

If you're going to "translate" a series that's already being done, you should really try to do better. Not only is the grammar (especially punctuation) bad enough that even I as a non-native speaker noticed, but some of the bubbles make so little sense that I'd bet they were mistranslated.
For example, on page 2, where the prince (forgot his name) tells the dragon to "shoot in front". Since the two are enemies, there's no way he's actually giving him orders. I'd guess it's either something like "shoot the evil dragon in front of you" (to the prince's troops) or "try to shoot straight next time" (towards Mu, insulting him for missing). Though as I don't speak Chinese, I can't be sure.

there are some points in the translation that needs work. but after reading so many worse translations of other mangas/manwha/manhua its okey compared to those.
exemples are as Ulfhednar said "shoot the evil dragon in front of you" would be better then " shoot in front " and on page 17 " now your 8 main cannons short " would be better or " now you short on 8 main cannons" if you want to be petty obout the grammar. its those kind of small things. but you still get the point of what is said

Users who are viewing this thread