Iron Ladies - Ch. 34 - I am Beiyang’s Fleet Admiral

Going to say I am so going to miss the super release speed, but you have to take care of the important stuff. Good Luck

Fed-Kun's army
aw man, just when things start to get good ;( oh well, that's life for you

Well, thx a lot for the chapters, work and uploard by your own rythm, your life come first :)

just try to release ML weekly as you did so far pls :p

as for iron lady, let's wait till you have more time ^^

how many raws btw ?

Thanks for the super fast releases and best of luck with your irl things you need to do, will wait for further releases of this manga and please don't stop translating this???

Several things I need to say.
First off Allen great job! Thanks for your hard work on all your other releases as well.
Second, It is a good spot to stop. A big reveal is a climax to this part.
Third, the last panel/page says so much! Extra artwork. See her ring. I wonder if there is meaning behind it. It's also Jade. Does anyone else get a married vibe from them though?
Forth and final thing. Why is his hat held like that? I mean it's most likely an artist perspective thing but... Makes you think.
Edit: I just remembered... They undressed him... Then again... someone had to dress him in his pjs, to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
dear lord MC is so badass to the point i want to play shin megami tensei devil summoner raidou kuzunoha vs. the soulless army :D

Dex-chan lover
He goes full blown macho man with diamond balls after he got the power to do so.

If I were him I would have done the same... Treat the upper class trash like the trash they are. If you have the ability to do, then do so.

Nice. I'm satisfied so I will stop reading here. Thanks for the translations and good luck with job hunting allenallenallen333.

DAUGHTERS!!! WTF...I hope that is in the name only and the Angels' status can be updated to being a Wife/lovers/any-other-useful-words , as and when desired.

@allenallenallen333 Best of Luck. Do enjoy your time doing what you want to do. and please reply to what I've said above, coz if it's daughters, the "Harem" tag won't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread