Iron Ladies - Ch. 587 - Evil Dragon's impartialness

Dex-chan lover
should be 587 chapter?

also, i wonder when that blonde kid gonna realized his stepmother that he doesn't care is actually an idol that he is a fan of (himko, blue hair heaven tier), i am still waiting for that day to come...

Dex-chan lover
should be 587 chapter?

also, i wonder when that blonde kid gonna realized his stepmother that he doesn't care is actually an idol that he is a fan of (himko, blue hair heaven tier), i am still waiting for that day to come...
The kid is just getting stupider with each appearance. I'm starting to think he wouldn't be able to recognize himself in a mirror soon.

I honestly think the only characters actually improving each chapter are the three guys talking about food at the end. Seems like removing them from a deluge of media has helped them considerably.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting kinda tiring of the repetitive cycle of the Daxia fleet doing literally anything, and the general populous and media bending over backwards to rationalize that what they're doing is evil, and the DS Empire is gonna save them. The people in this universe are hilariously stupid. And yeah before someone says it, I know that it's intentional, just let me complain in peace :aquadrink:

It's getting kinda tiring of the repetitive cycle of the Daxia fleet doing literally anything, and the general populous and media bending over backwards to rationalize that what they're doing is evil, and the DS Empire is gonna save them. The people in this universe are hilariously stupid. And yeah before someone says it, I know that it's intentional, just let me complain in peace :aquadrink:
when i first started reading this manga, many years ago, i thought it was an exaggeration. nowadays... it seems pretty close to fact. turns out the author saw the world more clearly than I. a repetition of endless stupidity

Dex-chan lover
All I can say in response to how ridiculous you think that situation is, look at the state of America today.

Group Leader
All I can say in response to how ridiculous you think that situation is, look at the state of America today.
I think I heard the name "Skoll" from somewhere like 2 years ago.
Indeed, I personally think USA is the exporter of dumb stuffs. Especially Trump's assassination a few days ago, how nonsensical was that?

Dex-chan lover
I think I heard the name "Skoll" from somewhere like 2 years ago.
Indeed, I personally think USA is the exporter of dumb stuffs. Especially Trump's assassination a few days ago, how nonsensical was that?
I've been around a while XD
Yeah, US of A is all kinds of messed up at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread