Iron Ladies - Ch. 67 - Scum Provoked Big Sis

Thank you for the chapter !!!
AHHHHHHH
I can't wait to see their faces when he takes them one by one down
ahhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
@allenallenallen333 I really enjoy these rapidfired chapters thanks hommie, btw is it okay to suggest other chinese works to you that you might enjoy? or will you be only working on this for a while?

Group Leader
They cleared up the misunderstanding for Ding Yuan but does the godmother still think Ding Yuan is his wife? I can't let you sink my battleship like that.

@Kisu No, I should have gone to work for an hour now, yet here I am, waiting on updates. :-D

Double-page supporter
Ding yuan is annoying this chap. Hope she doesnt cockblock blonde and mcs development

It's weird how they go all "Ohhh! Ahhh!" over the Godmother being blonde while Ding Yuan has red hair and looks even more foreign.

yeah i dont think he will ever have a harem. its pretty clear he sees the girls as daughters or family and now the authors have a shota that they can use for ecchi situations the mc will probably just be involved with the blonde, redhead or a new girl possibly. the shota will probably be the harem king tbh. either way, now that the other girls are trying to help redhead get together with mc i highly doubt this will have a harem end.

Double-page supporter
Ahaha, Obviosly blondie is worried hes going to get assasinsated now, so she stole his card, and ended up turning up as the chapter was shown. But the question is. did blondie ID Iron budda as Beiyang Fleet Goddess ? Is that why she left so easily ? We know from the beginning, Iron budda doesn't know who Yulun Fleet goddess is. So she didnt see her as anyone special. Just jelly casuse MC is spending time with a foreign blondie.

Thanks for the translation!
It was kind of cute how she didn't use metalification to avoid being hurt by the lobster so wouldn't reveal was an angel. Wonder if she recognized Yuan or left due to the severe killing intent was receiving. Either way I don't believe her claims of not being interested due to being a monk. Not familiar with that religion but I'm pretty sure monks were allowed to have a spouse and kids as long as didn't let worldly desires consume them and only had sex with wife after marriage. Btw, lobsters are a greenish black color when alive, they only turn red when cooked so Pinchinator was the wrong color.

Users who are viewing this thread