Iron Ladies - Ch. 88 - Captured by the Queen and At a Loss What to Do

Double-page supporter
The question is how did he get in that small flying box without anyone seeing that ?

Group Leader
Imagine how many dumplings you could fit inside one of those golden orbital platforms.

allenallenallen. NOOOOOOO DONT MENTION BANSHEE. THEY RUINED HER. I stopped playing warframe just because she was the warframe that i loved the most.

I wonder by killing him without a trial will hurt the MC's rep. I've been thinking y he got al l3 fleets to get involved in the fight is to create a unity between all 3 so when things like this again happens or if theres a planet that is to tough for 1 fleet that they can co op with each other in the future and split the spoils? That what alliances r to help each other in need and not compete against each other, but as always I could be over thinking it like always lol.

Group Leader
YES! DO IT! we all want the warframe joke release!

(and tbh I would understand what they're talking about more if it were in warframe terms rofl)

Dex-chan lover
I played Warframe, and I don't recommend translating the sounds as a reference to it. I feel like most people wouldn't get it, and even I might not get it, and I used to be pretty addicted to it at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread