Iron Ladies - Ch. 90 - Dragon King’s Real Body

Dex-chan lover
Please release 282380245 chapters at one time. Cliffhangers are not allowed.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is going to be rewardingly painful. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Remembering Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters is really annoying! Its like I'm studying Egyptian language.

And the native speaks so fast sounds like they're rapping. When I was touring I gave up speaking in their language and just use English.

IMO English is really easy to learn (I'm Indonesian btw.) Than French, Vietnam and a bunch of symbols for language... Well, I guess alphabet is symbols. Smh idk anymore.

Germany is easy to learn too btw.

18 generations ago his ancestor was a harem king.

But for real tho... Why 18 generation? Is there any significance behind the number?

Group Leader
Which body is he going to bang his lady with though? And if he bangs other women with a side body is he cheating or lending them a sex toy?

Also @wandering_soul 18 generations is around 250-300 years and since this is set in the year 2200 it COULD be that he's tracking from around the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949

Fed-Kun's army
@FlashGordan

I think it's categorized as sex toys. He has a real body. But he can create doppelgangers that can feel too. So if he create sex toys for his daughters
He would be getting a thousand

Dex-chan lover
That shirt is going to become a new fashion trend.

AND...

He's gonna hit him with that Thomas and Friends fatality.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to notice that his fake body can bleed and that horn is indeed cooler than a king's crown.

Hohboy, teaching people about tones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZp4Jh_wRiA

Group Leader
But see, that's all the more reason why he can have both girls. Don't need to pick between blond or pink, he's got as many bodies as he wants!

Supporter
I'm sure all the Pervert Gentlemen reading this series have this question: Did he touch "his" boobs in his "Dragon Empress" form? ?

@Tesla
I'm sure all sorts of things can happen when you take a bath with yourself.
46bLILk.png

I don't know why but the information on Chinese characters reminded me of lossy and loseless compression.
Edit: I know how I reached this connection, but it still seems like a weird thing to pop into my mind as soon as I read it.

Me

Dex-chan lover
Will the real Mu Siyun please stand up? Yeah, we've got ourselves a problem here.

Users who are viewing this thread