Iron Ladies - Ch. 256 - Space Real Body

I guess I was wrong. So he is the actual space around him not the air of that planet. The solution to create a black hole is the optimal solution. Although in this manhua they treat blackholes like they are wormholes that have an exit. An actual blackhole is a phenomenon in which gravity is so strong that it causes a distortion in space that causes all matter to be sucked in and compacted into a conglomerate of material that has an incalculable density. Only supergiant stars or larger have enough mass to create a black hole.

The teacher is becoming increasingly more mysterious. She is most likely an angel but, she also has some sort of ability to manipulate the mind and create illusions.

Dex-chan lover
What if the teacher is also an immortal and is secretly the empress she was talking about in class who has lived to this day? I wouldn't put it past this series to do something so crazy.

@AlmondMagnum, I know, but this guy is still the first to do so based on (known) facts instead of just assuming, plus he isn't simply an arrogant fool with a god complex.

Contributor
I Guess Mu Siyun Simmiliar Case With LUCY. While LUCY injected with CPH4-Chemical and archieve 100% brain capacity and ascended into god,
and Out Mu Siyun Drowned with Holy Blood race with Dragon Empress and Ascend into god.

Danm it, allen you did it again... i went to bed yesterday at 250 and now when i check it you made 6 new chapters... I love you dude <3 Thank you very much.

Mu be like

afoeeee.jpg

Y'know Allen, I can't lie to you, I saw the teacher and all I heard was the first four notes of Megalovania

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand who that bad guy is,why is he so powerful? did they explain it and I missed it?

Users who are viewing this thread