Iron Ladies - Ch. 256 - Space Real Body

Thanks for the chapter!
Is it me or is Sensei's pupil shaped like a plus sign? Also, how did she fix her clothes? It's not like the hotel room they stopped at had any clothes or personal items since they stopped by to rest for a bit. Gotta admit the violet color and energy stream looked cool. Although putting Youye on a passenger ship seems foolish as it limits mobility and places to escape unless Beiyang has forces riding herd to prevent assassinations and attacks. Seems like Mu is about to create a black hole to really wreck the assassin, although I hope explains how plans on avoiding getting sucked in himself.

As for the assassin's powers during that party in ch167 race was described as not human and bombed during god slaying war so likely have psionic or psychic powers considering called Rain Masters, if not a Holy race is close to it, and probably had access to a bunch of Holy Race tech before the bombing.

BTW Anyone know if there's a glossary or something giving more explanation on races, powers, etc. in the series? Head Assassin mentioned thought Sensei a Spirit Master but no explanation what that means or what she can do if a Spirit Master.

@thegentelman Most likely the head assassin has a lot of talent and power that's been trained, access to unknown Holy Race tech, along with racial ability. However, the race probably fell because the average member most likely is just extremely fit, might have some special abilities but on a much lower level. Like usual level of average Rain Master is level 5 civilian or sword master/dancer while the head assassin is a level 999 high spec, heavily gifted and talented person with magic and equipment like the ultimate boss demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7 but I still can't grasp how powerful this ancient alien race is .Because it seems to me he's literally a god and can do whatever he want,he's only limited by his imagination.like he shaped himself to be a giant and held the MC's head . and the MC is probably the only one who can defeat him. Still can't comprehend how they went extinct .

Fed-Kun's army
Can we get an isolated picture of that Einstein? That face is priceless.

fB4BzQM.png

Fed-Kun's army
@thegentelman iirc it was said in an earlier chapter that the Rain Men race or whatever they are called, liked to party or something and instead of using their powers true strength they just kept partying... i could be remembering wrong though?

recent chapters really made me think back on dragon ball super with zamasu and all that.

@Mathiason Her clothes are probably still in shambles but, her coat can conveniently cover everything up. How her clothing is staying put is the bigger question.

@Deathhappens
I assume you mean Princess Lu Ningshuang. Her mother is reinstated into Beiyang and is still a heaven tier. Xiao Pao is a puppet made of Beiyangs main cannon and the "daughter" of Mu Siyun and Ding Yuan ( Beiyangs main cannon is her battle form.) I would say the closest they got was Princess Pleiades. She is only a badass at singing.

Dex-chan lover
Is there anyone who's NOT a secret badass in this entire manhua?

I mean, Xiao Pao was the closest we got and she was the daughter of a former Heaven-tier angel.

@MaxReboBand Ch253 where Sensei asks Youye to scream with her the parts of her clothes surviving from the waist up was only the front part of the neck and part of the front from her neck to chest, and chest down with sides is still holding together while the shoulders and back were completely destroyed. Granted that large coat is covering her back and shoulders but her whole neck is covered by her outfit in ch 256 when only the very front part of the neck wasn't destroyed.

@Deathhappens I think you're mistaking Xiao Lu, fox eared daughter of Planet Lord Shensui the first alien Heaven Tiered Angel, with Xiao Pao, Mu's "daughter" who is a battle puppet made from Beiyang's Main Cannons. As for anyone not being a secret badass closest guess would be Princess Pleides or Princess Megrez as both have only shown talent in singing and gathering fans considering they got the two top slots in chart toppers with their new videos after Mu saved them from the Justice Counsel back on planet Merak. Other than them and Emperor Pleides I think almost all the named women were angels or Planet Lords (or equivalent of planet leader,) and almost all the men had puppet bodies and/or could command a squad of soldiers with beast puppets.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, that's who I meant, sorry. I'm still not used to Chinese names, I guess.

@Mathiason It's most likely an oversight of ISG. You can see what they were going for by using her coat as a cover up but, it was executed improperly by making the teacher look too clean when they were leaving the alleyway. They also didn't really explain how Yaoye conjured up other clothes when she was wearing a robe the entire time. For arguements sake one could say she had It on underneath. But, logically someone isnt going to have all that extra clothing on considering it would be uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread