Iron Ladies - Ch. 94 - A Powerful Bodyguard

Dex-chan lover
Seriously... How are you able to work so fast?? After you finished this I have a few projects you could work on
my good sir.

Dex-chan lover
Like I though, the Alkaid prince is a sheltered, clueless guy, but at least he's a decent human being. He seems to be getting better too, as he gets wise to the ways of the universe. Even before, while he was naive, a clueless but nice guy sure beats all the other idiot nobles who literally murder and starve people for fun.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter. Seems like the Author or site owner for the raw still has not lift the restriction for chapter 188 and after that. It's been a couple of weeks and still can't read it. So that's it for free viewing, only at chapter 187?

Dex-chan lover
@tyli0
"With great powers comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben 2002
"With great powers comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben 2012
"When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you" - Peter Parker 2018
"With great powers comes great responsibility" - Miles Morales 2018

not just once i guess

Aggregator gang
@Dezaki
but still! WHO`SE THAT POKEMON???!!

Wonder if seventh prince is going to fall for Soul Tier Lady Angel. He might like or prefer substantial women.

Found this today, read the whole 94 chapters released so far, thanks for the translation!

@Dezaki
Uncle Ben from the first Spiderman in 2002 was and will always be the only one, no one can replace him.
Like Stan Lee is the only true Marvel GodFather.

Double-page supporter
Aw man, what a wasted moment. Should of had his Titan form come in the bath naked, just to get an epic innocent reaction out of the prince. See how much of a virgin he is.

Hope he decides to taunt the prince every now and then in the future. So much fun potential.

Users who are viewing this thread