Iron Ladies

Wow, looks like today is a good day for Iron Ladies. Thanks again allen, your effort with this is much appreciated :D
Hope your irl stuff went well, and goes well in the future.

Group Leader
WTF, what an insane speed. Ok you dont have to really redraw and its only 9-10 pages but still in under 40 min. a chapter, insane. Allen, you are a god.

Good sir translator, you should get some dumplings. You keep forgetting to do so, then craving them later!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for all the awesome work Allen, as someone who's also muddling through a shitty week of finals I wish you all the best.

Dex-chan lover
Translations, I never thought of them as being a monstrous en devour. I toast to your continued successful work.

No spoiler alert required, there is a pun pushed out to anybody who reads it all.

First and foremost, good to see you well and back Allen, was a unfortunate that you had to drop GoMA before, I hope you can continue this one.

Second, I've been ignoring this work for a while and decided to give it a try, at first I thought the MC was one of those dumbass perverted chars, but it's the type of MC that get me hooked in the story.

Again, thanks for the hard work in bringing us some nice pieces like this one.

Dex-chan lover
228 raw chapters out as of today
The new cover for this comic is good...but the old one was better.
Well, this one beats the one used on the raw link by far, if the name is Iron Ladies I expect to see them on the cover.

I wonder if they will ever get any new recruits? The description states that it is 3k warriors, but from earlier chapters it seems clear that new waves of recruits would come often?

Users who are viewing this thread