Iron Ladies

180 dollars to replace a lock. My wallet is small. i would have broken down my own door. a new door, a simple lock and some screws to put it in costs 139 if so much. Was that lock solid gold.

Double-page supporter
holy shit 180$ i would have just bought a 25$ drill and new locks for like 10-20$ im pretty sure its what the locksmith used anyways

I find our translator's lack of dumplings a sad thing. Dumplings are, after all, delicious.

But on the other hand, this dumpling lack apparently fuels insane amounts of uploads of amusing story.

I'm conflicted.

Double-page supporter
Wow oh wow! This is suprisingly so fking good. I’m not really a big fan of Chinese sci-fi cause most of them is pretty damn bad. This one, however, was an insta-bookmarked. Binged 69 chapters in just an hour.

Can anyone recommend some other mangas similar to this? Just getting into the whole chinese manga deal.

Wow, good work on the translations again allen. I was without much of a connection for a couple days and there are a ton of chapters for me to catch up on ?
Even before these recent, upload filled, days I was happy with the release speed, but he is really cranking them out now.
Best wishes to you allen, you deserve it for all the great work you've done, thanks again mate ?

for some reason, a sweat almost never absent in every single chapter
is the artist loving sweat so much? or sweating so much?

Maaaaan I can't wait for MC to paint all these irksome antagonists across the walls. I swear.

Dex-chan lover
This series combines certain stereotypical tropes and really makes it work as a guilty pleasure series that you can't put down.

1) badass and op mc 2) high position with a robin hood personality 3) harem king 4) galactic warfare with robot suits

and to think the raws go up to 200+ god bless

Users who are viewing this thread