Iron Ladies

ALL HAIL OUR BENEFACTOR ALLEN ALLEN
Now the Dragon killing alliance has shown his true self, that's an interesting turning point. Predictable, but interesting.
Now is showtime.

'We can surrender and be Dragon Slayer Alliance's Dogs, Master Hu! How's that?'
'FUCK THAT! WE AIN'T DOGS! WE NEVER WERE DOGS AND NEVER WILL BE DOGS!'
<Chief Officer Doggy> Woof woof woof woof, woof woof woof woof. *Doggy hand gesture while casual Doggy Flying*
'Chief Officer is right!'

Honestly, I think I only read this out of respect for Allen's efforts. This comic is boring. Too many names, too many throw-away characters who get far too much spotlight, same recycled plot for every single arc, and Mu Siyun's OP-ness and ability to be anywhere at any time through use of his abilities means there's zero tension.

I had hopes in the beginning that it would go somewhere, but it doesn't seem to be at all. Even so, I'll probably keep reading it.

Side-note: I watched a Japanese movie the other day, and the subtitles were translated by allenallenallen333! Whoever this person is, I bow in respect. More Martial Legacy, please; it's a dozen times more interesting than this one.

Aggregator gang
i have discovered my superpower is knowing when a new chapter is up for specifically this series i was literally playing ps4 when i thought to myself "i wonder if a new iron ladies is up yet?"

I like it. Blatantly simple formula like Strike the Blood but with copious amounts of badassery. Something I'd read with my brain shut off like DBZ. Overall, its a great time killer. It gets you going. It kinda lacks the usual Wuxia humor though.

It's strange that people know of soul tier, but no one's ever been one before. Right now the only thing that can equal him is another soul tier character, and so far there's nothing in sight that can be close to that. I'm hoping we get a few morally grey characters but I doubt it, these kind of stories are usually extremely black and white, like a popcorn flick.

It's strange that people know of soul tier, but no one's ever been one before. Right now the only thing that can equal him is another soul tier character, and so far there's nothing in sight that can be close to that. I'm hoping we get a few morally grey characters but I doubt it, these kind of stories are usually extremely black and white, like a popcorn flick.

well it slowly turns in OPM (or one snap man in this case lmao) in future setting. Ain't mad about it tho

Are you sure he's chinese and not american? Because sentient big-guns seems like an american thing to do.

Fed-Kun's army
@lonewolf this whole thing is one long "haughty young master says something really stupid, step father slaps them" conga line and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dex-chan lover
Here is a terrifying thought. The way Allen is burning through the pay chapters.
Things will dry up before the end of this month. We will then be at the mercy of the author.

Don't think we will see Allen for a couple days huge update in Warframe so I bet he's going to be busy and if not he needs to be busy because its a killer update and a new frame.

Fed-Kun's army
@BigCoffee
nobody knew of soul tier, it was just a theory, such as "oh, heaven tier is the current top tier, but *if* something stronger comes out then thats the soul tier" ... we do the same thing IRL, we classify things ... say, by 1 2 3 4 5.... 1st tier is the weakest, 5th is the strongers, but *if* something is even stronger, then thats the 6th tier... its not that the 6th tier exists and we *know* about it, its just a "if it happens, this is its name"

Users who are viewing this thread