Iron Ladies

Allen good job..!
We hope more chapter pls...
we waited for many days for this series...!
And let that 2 prince to become fertilizer.. long live evil dragon 🐉

Man, those Ditu guys are in for a nasty shock.

It's bad enough the Heaven Defying Evil Dragon King is there.

It's WORSE that the true threat is there: Chief Officer Doggy.

His CQC is terrifying, and he apparently believes in them upholding their promises!

(Also, welcome back, Allen, and thanks for continuing this!)

Dex-chan lover
So now Mu is going to pull a "Wing Commander" and jump a black-hole to get there.

I could see that one coming with my eyes closed.

I've never commented on this site before but I have to say that I LOVE this manga and I'm so damn glad you keep this manga up and running and Please Keep it up and Thank you SO damn much!!

Fed-Kun's army
Personal review; I have no idea how to score this. This series is a rollercoaster, personal discretion is advised.

On the one hand, the author routinely invents flagrantly stupid bullshit for cheap drama on a scale you'd expect from shitposting 4channers. The author is also responsible for writing the only fictional character I really, truly hate. As in I would gladly risk my own life purely to make sure she dies ASAP, especially since she goes full bad-type Mary Sue in the later chapters. The MC is also a total Marty Stu, occasionally to the point of full retard.

On the other hand, the MC is an entertaining Marty Stu because he displays an actual objectively measurable proficiency at realpolitik that is extremely rare in any kind of Oriental comic or anime. The humor is completely over the top, which both highlights and offsets the other nonsense in the series. And the people in the setting, while predictably stupid and/or shallow in the usual Chinese manhua fashion, display more depth of human characteristics than most manhua. And while there is a certain amount of plot armor and deus ex machina for everyone involved, there are multiple instances where people really do suffer the full logical consequences of their silliness.

I would imagine the holy planet has refined preferences when it comes to fertilizer. Those two should get spat out, it might make the planet sick.

Congratulations! It's a boy! He's a bright little chip off the ol' block, isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread