Iron Ladies

😘😍Wow superb chapter.
I hope heaven defying dragon king mu comes to rescue.😉
You can't die yet baka..!😂

Rhetorical question
12 warps and a week away, how are the live streams coming in real time?
Or does this universe already have quantum computing?

SuppaTenko, this might be like the 'ansible' from a popular sci-fi setting. It allows for communication to be done in real time despite any distance whatsoever, but actual movement takes longer.

Omg so close now I love this manga def on the top ten list and I’ve read ALOT thanks bro so much for the releases. Hope you keep it up at your own pace it becomes a job otherwise and ugh 😑 happy you like us enough to do this. Lol

I "read" the raws up to 204 after which you need to pay or something :( what a cliffhangar =/

Double-page supporter
of course the Chinese to monetize something free once the west takes an interest. seriously it was free up till the second-day Allen started translating it i think

chapter 4 allen: hey guys it free to read

chapter 9 allen: so you have to pay now

the earth is using up all their natural resources and humans went to other places and jack from the natives there..shit man. why are we such fucking leechers? i mean just look at the world at the present. all the wars and regime toppling are in one way or another to take over the other territory's resources and redistribute them.

Group Leader
A day without Iron Ladies feel empty soon.
Thanks for all scanlation that you (allen) make till now.

Will have to wait another week to get another dose of Iron Ladies, boy, this is sad.

Allen, you did a great job. Take all the rest you need, we will faithfully wait for another dose from you, as long as you're healthy then we're also fine.

Thanks for the hard work so far, I will thank you later for upcoming chapters too.

Users who are viewing this thread