Iron Ladies

Dex-chan lover
allen man, I can really tell you love this series and are really knowledgeable about the content and Chinese language. I love your little tidbits and commentary. Keep up the great work as usual, you’re the best.

There was literally nothing in that hotpot but what i believe is a piece of tofu and like 50 chili peppers. It seems to me like someone is trying to die.

I want see the final of this battle and
the apparition of the new form of Mu Siyun. I cant read the raw but I see them and I think she is a bit crazy children

@Cheonxxx
Welcome to Sichuan Province!
The place that outsiders' tastebuds die in!

But glancing at the latest updates...
Emperor Ditu is way too smug about Beiyang getting hit by setbacks. Wonder if it's generic 'ho ho ho I get off on watching young women die' (which, you know, given the actions of the two princes we've seen from his dynasty so far, plus the general attitude most of the nobility has towards the Fleet's Angels, wouldn't be surprising) or if it's more of a 'I've cut a deal with the predatory planet to give me immortality mwahhahahaha my evil plan is about to come true!' (which also wouldn't surprise me, given that apparently Ditu Dynasty moved into Pleiades and promptly started casually using their citizens as fuel for their puppet army).

I also wonder when Himiko's step-son is finally going to have that moment of horrified realization of '...oh god my step-mom is the battle angel I idolize. Oh God, she's seen my Himiko Fan Collection. OH GOD SHE KNOWS I HAVE A BODY PILLOW OF HER! AGH!'

I have to wonder if the dragon slayer alliance is trying to destroy all 3 great fleets. Ditu Dynasty seems to be hell bent on destroying fleet angels with the attack on Cloud but I have to wonder if Mu is aware of what's going on. He offered to help take the planet and didn't want anything in return, does that mean Mu knows what Ditu is up too?

@Devilstoybox From the last few chapters we learned that Ditu's prince Da Biantai was using Non-Human tech, he was also the ambassador for pleiades.
That would be the 2nd time a member of the Dragon Slaying Alliance has used Non-Human technology/weapons and the last one was using insect technology.

Really annoying that the Daxia alliance (and every intellectual) ignores the fact the Dragon Slaying Alliance keeps using Non-Human weapons and 0 acknowledgement when they commit mass Genocide in order to fuel these Weapons.

This is the 2nd time that we've heard about the genocides (the first being insect guys, second being the Former Pleiades Army), these incidents apparently being very well spread knowledge as that did it in front of cameras that were shown to the entire galaxy.

Starting to lose interest because of the numerous amount of plotholes and gaps this manhua has.

@Dao_Quan
ignoring facts is what we see way too often nowadays and I only think of big politicians *cough*Trump*cough* actually makes this more interesting than annoying since it shows pretty well how diplomacy and politics works

Dex-chan lover
This is becoming a super boring rinse and repeat of 1D bad guys doing bad things for bad reasons vs 1D poor and oppressed good guys who crave for vengeance (because vengeance is always a good thing in chinese mangas) and our God and savior, the MC, who does as he pleases, knows the next N values of a chaotic function and wets panties harder than Poseidon ever could

@Dao_Quan
At a guess, I think the Daxia elders aren't ignoring things, at least, but from some of the things that were said, it looks like the Problematic Dynasties in Daxia are corrupted, but USED to be way different than the scumbags they've turned into.

For example, it's mentioned that the First Generation Yihou Planet Lord founded the Gear Restriction Bureau and sacrificed himself to stop a Heaven-Tier Angel who went berserk and started devouring people.

The current Eighth Generation Planet Lord is (well, was) the scumbag who casually assassinates Daxia Fleet's admirals, is a slave trader, abuses his family's control of the Gear Restriction Bureau to bully or kill smaller fleet admirals before they can get too powerful and influential, etc etc.

I'd imagine, given that the backstory of the setting was a massive war between the human fleets and the much more advanced alien races (started, granted, because a Beiyang fleet commander was drunk-as-hell and went 'Man, fuck yer alien superior being shit, we can take ya. *urp* Fire da' cannons and get me another beer!'), that part of the reason that the Dragon Slayer Alliance keeps smelling like roses to the public while being absolutely shitty people and mass-murderers is that they have massively high reputations from the huge contributions their families made in the past.

...That, and they probably literally own the interstellar communications, which means that when news gets out, they can suppress little inconvenient little things like 'one of our members, the one we nominated for a peace prize, turned into a giant evil bug and tried to eat the planet' and other problems like that.

Still is a little weird that people just kinda go 'meh, whatever' at the whole 'casual mass-murder' thing, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
@TikiTau go 'meh, whatever' at the whole 'casual mass-murder' thing.

Explained by: One person dies it's a tragedy, couple of hundred people die it's a statistic. Even Spock quoted it.

I don't see that changing one bit.

😎Total badass admiral my..!
Show them who is boss.!
Thank Allen for fast production.
😉

Thank you so much for translating this Allen, it's like Christmas when I wake up and there are four new chapters.

That moment when you just finished reading chapter 177 and your very own rail gun finished in Warframe..... PRICELESS.

Users who are viewing this thread