Iron Ladies

Enjoy your week off. You are a champion with how fast you got us here. And if anyone bugs you.... Make them pay for the raws of the quality you want...

Dex-chan lover
I just knew we were going to be MOC'ed.
Mother Of all Cliffhangers.

Group Leader
lookin with a buddy who lives in china - gonna check if he can fix the raws.

For a bunch of woman with super computers for brains, they sure are dead stupid against all of the evil characters in the series.

Thank you Allen for your work up to now and the effort in the 'rant' sections. Would be delighted if you find a way to get to work with the paid raw.

I can't wait for the next releases but I too understand you need a break after all you worked like a machine to release 186 chapters in a short time. So take all the time you need we will be waiting here for you and your epic translation anyways so no rush, enjoy your translation vacation! And even if it takes longer than a week I am sure series fans understand, I know I do anyways.

enjoy the week off! thanks for your hard work. i'm enjoying the series and hope to see the conclusion!

Aye now your break gives me an excuse to re read the whole thing again till you get back.

😊Thank you Allen for this wonderful ride. Even if you decide to stop. The amount of work you put in to this is staggering and I thank you for it very much. Wish you luck in your profesïonal life and a lot of dumplings 😊

Users who are viewing this thread