Iron Ladies

Thank you for those scanlations + all explanations and references about chinese culture

Thanks for chapters. On another note, is Dragon Slayer Alliance (an organization made for the sake of killing one man) really a good idea? Just from the fact that they have failed fairly hard the first time and their 1st leader died, and yet they still talk themselves up even when they haven't come close to fulfilling the initial purpose for the alliance? I recognize that (at least some of them) aren't incompetent, but they are going up against a very powerful force (Beiyang has money to burn and many elite soldiers even if their numbers aren't too many, who needs them when you have money and quality?) that is only getting stronger (3,000 novice tiers who probably have room to grow to human-tier, at least with some time and experience, and can display human-tier for a while if money is used). Not to mention that Golden Hamster is pretty much heaven-tier in the making.
If Dragon Slayer Alliance (DSA) wants to do something, they can only do it now as time is not on their side by any means (especially since Ditu's emperor, the 2nd head, is likely to die and that will just reinforce the idea that the leader position is cursed to be killed off soon after taking it). Some will still join, but many will be scared off and will have to pay compensation to Beiyang for going against them.

I also like the professor (now a robot) as while he is a tad biased against MC, at least his claims aren't without basis and are a decent reminder to see how skeptics think of you.

bee

this is link to a where u dont have to pay for the raw http://www.chuixue.net/manhua/28038/

Power Uploader
Take your time, Allen! I prefer Quality over Quantity. Real life takes priority of scanlating. We all have seen series take forever to release the next chapter, and amazed at the speed you are doing to catch up to what is available so far for this series.

<Ditu> Hah hah! It's a good thing that Dragon Queen is so easily cowed and obedient and never wanders off to do her own thing away from Mu Suyin!
<Mu Suyin> Hah hah! I know, right?

MvKRaWR.gif

Dex-chan lover
"All parts of the pig", I definitely did not want to read that.

Thanks for all the work you are doing Allen, I also find the cultural notes very interesting, well done!

As a side note, I almost cryed from laughing at the final comment of the 159th chapter XD

😄Thanks Allen for your work .
We know your working hard for this manga and we appreciate it.
Well done keep the pace....!
😘

Dex-chan lover
I have come to a realization that most likely explains why the Iron ladies (IL) are so easily domineered.

The whole society of IL, is so fouled up. Mu let slip how the brains work for IL's. When the ladies start
out they have nothing to go on. Joining one of the three great armies is all they got. As they change
to higher tiers. The brain chemistry changes between super computer battle form to klutz when
stand down time happens. The higher up the scale they go, the worst it gets.

As long as the sponsors of each army can control the respective fleet admiral. They will stay in control.
With control comes power. More control, more power. Since MU is a student of history he can see what's
happening. His actions are removing the controls placed upon him and Beiyang's fleet. Soon the sponsors
of Beiyang's fleet will see it, and want to respond but by then it will be too late.

All of the above is mere speculation on my part.

Ok was re reading and chapter 90's interesting fact of the day the check mark means the third tone in bei, so my question is how many tones for bei is there just 4 or perhaps more? Bei from what I can tell is a commonly used character in the chinese language I think not sure.

Dex-chan lover
175 chapters in less than two months, with consistent "interesting fact of the day". Are you superhuman?

Users who are viewing this thread