Iron Ladies

I'm rather impressed the almost suicidal stupidity of those nobles who had seen already that the Beiyang fleet doesn't care about PR and gloating about how streaming their crimes will somehow result into they magically escaping their dire situation.
That guy talks like he won, yet he doesn't seem to understand he's not getting away alive from this.

Group Leader
Honestly allen, waiting for you to fulfill that last dumpling craving felt like a longer wait than your actual scanlating speed. Thanks for all the efforts :D

@allenallenallen333
Thank you for translating this. I'm just impressed how you can put these chapters out on this pace, almost every day there is new chapter or 5.

Keep up the great work and forget those ungrateful bastards that don't appreciate your efforts. 🤗

OMG. I love every development of this. Thans allen³ for translating this at this breaking neck pace.

@allenallenallen333 .... Anyone that calls you slow better show how many chapters of some comic they have translated in a week. You are going at a very fast pace. Not like you get paid to do this.... Translaters and fanfic writers both seem to get folks thinking they have no life but to do this....

Dex-chan lover
Reading factoid #159

To the troll on Kissmanga (who I will not name, doesn't deserve any credit or recon).

I give a big F' OFF to you.

It's easy to complain about speed. When all you do is sit back on your butt and do nothing to help.
To the management at Kissmanga, "I hope you have a anti-harassment policy like Mangadex."
Follow through and hammer that b*tch.

Hopefully I can say bye-bye to that unnamed defective troll.

To everyone else: "We do not need a site war between user groups." Just go over to Kissmanga
if you are registered and "FLAG" the post. Let management handle it.

edit..............
I went over to Kissmanga to view the comment myself. It's gone now.
Thanks to allens capture it maybe the only evidence it happened.
So now and forever that capture will be proof that idiots exist.
BTW, can't flag what is not there.

Man, that commentary from the villain in ch 159 is really on point.

Thanks as always for the awesome work translating this.

Is Young Emperor Pleiades about to be shown how to give someone a painting lesson? :D

I sense many happy little trees in the immediate future!

Double-page supporter
Anyone knows when the ex-girlfriend will appear again?
As of ch187, there are no signs about her, and that is the last free chapter.

😂😂😂😘Nice work Allen .
We really appreciated your work.
I hope to see more chapter soon.
And kill that fucking bitch she is really annoying.
Emperor is the rule mere concubine can't rule the pledias so make a pay just kidding.😂

Double-page supporter
oof i like her even more now, best girl shura second best btw

Dex-chan lover
chapter 187 is the last free chapter. That's down right awful. How can we help this to continue ?

Contributor
xfgX0sVd_o.jpg

Well the only reason Immortal Godmother is stronger is because of the dark gold material, but I would think that if Ding Yuan also had dark gold she might even be as strong of not stronger than the Immortal Godmother.

"You can't kill him he's rich and famous-"
*Rips his face apart*
One of these days, the bad guys will realize that Beiyang literally does not give a fuck who the enemy is.

Users who are viewing this thread