Iron Ladies

'What are you?'
'WARRIORS!'
'COME OUT AND PLAY-YAY!' *bottle clicking noises*
'...what.'
'I'll see myself out.'

(Also, the Shura kid cheering is freakin' adorable.)

Dex-chan lover
So the latest factoid literally says:
"Please stand by, we are having technical difficulties......"

So this will become important, every other fact of Chinese history presented was vastly essential.
Commit it to the grey matter between your ears.

just started and seems enjoyable and the art is so fucking good like how can he keep up this quality

i think he said he got a work on some last page before . Maybe that the reason for slower release

So about the foxes, they both appear in one episode of Hoozuki no Reittetsu season 3 if anyone wants to check that out
The entire series is full of mythology of Japan and some chinese, like these foxes which came from China and other magical beasts

<Random Corrupt Nobles> ...wait, so our bullying non-human races just increased the strength of the guy who's willing to use us a painting medium when we step out of line?!
<Mu Suyin> Yep.
<Noble> HOW COULD WE HAVE ANTICIPATED THIS?!
<Mu Suyin> ...*deadpan stare*

This series is the best goofiest stuff. It's pure power trip but it's fun and manages to be hilarious all at the same time..

Meanwhile re: current events as of this posting

Immortal Godmother wants to deliver herself to Dan Dan Cleopatra style I see. I kinda want to see the climactic show down between Din Yuan, Immortal Godmother, Foster Mother Candidate Princess What's her name, etc. Even without direct violence of any kind that would be an entertaining arc.

Remember kids, Emperors generally have consorts in addition to the Empress. So no one has to lose, but someone can win more than the others.

@TwoHeavens Ya but whos going to win more than the others, because right now I think he has zero interest in any of them. I think all his attention is wiping out all the greed and evil in the galaxie and bringing justice to those that need it.

P.S. Thanks again Allen for the great translation and all your hard work so many of us are following and enjoying the story, and that is all thanks to you for bringing it to us.

@valdassss yep there was someone ddos-ing the site + influx new members does this.. they were mentioning getting new server but dunno when

Users who are viewing this thread