Iron Ladies

Did the Shuras kill prince Ditu? Sometimes it's difficult to tell what's going on.

Just want to say thanks to the translator. You do a pretty good job and love the comment pages at the end to fill in cultural/language gaps. Also, you've done a pretty good job at translating in bunches that don't leave huge cliffhangers. Thanks again!

How can this people still be arrogant when they know they can be killed in an instant.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the factoids are just about on par with the story. I get hungry every time food comes up.

@peste Yes he is dead. Silent and deadly. Plus no mess.

y'know, on re-read, the whole marriage thing between Princess Pleiades and Whashisface gets even creepier and squickier with the reveal that the Ditu royal family casually 'shares' their brides. And how smug the mother-in-law (I think she's the mother-in-law, anyways, given that the Kid Emperor's mother was different and she was married ten years ago, and Princess Pleiades is obviously older) was about that.

I give it about, oh, 97% odds that the previous Empress was assassinated.

...Probably by Yihou's Eagle Group at the new Empress' instigation, really. Insect Lord Yihou did brag that his assassin group spent a lot of time murdering opponents of the Fomerly Informal Dragon Slayer Alliance.

@doppler
Well, Mu Suyin is a guest, and the cleaning staff don't deserve having to clean up all the blood and guts. Plus it was a pretty nice rug!

Tiger balm can fix ANYTHING... according to my mom.

Headaches ? That's because you're too much on the pc, put on some tiger balm.
Cold ? That's because you're too much on the pc, put on some tiger balm.
Broken bone ? That's because you're too much on the pc, put on some tiger balm.

Dex-chan lover
I bet there's more than one allen working on this project. Or maybe he cloned himself. o.o That's why his name appears 3 times. Also the number three at the end. >_>

I'm getting the feels that Mu Siyun's ex is going to have either die miserably after a royal gang rape, or she's going to become the next member of Beiyang.

@lolikoki
Eh, I'd say it's more likely that she either goes back to college or joins Beiyang.

The only reason I say that is that the Ditu Royal Family are pretty much volunteering to be the next big art project for the Heaven Defying Dragon King, what with the constant kicking of every puppy in sight they can find.

So I suspect that by the time this arc ends, there isn't going to be any Ditu Royal Family left.

Might also end up a running gag of her constantly hooking up with a new sugar daddy right before Mu Suyin/Beiyang crushes them for unrelated reasons, but we'll have to see on that, since we only have two data points on that right now.

Don't let some idoits make you angry or sad Allen you are the one of the fastest and finest out there.

You Dont need to care about those stupid haters
There is a new chapter every two days
You are the one of the fastest uploaders in mangadex .

funny how you mention to people specifically in the pages that if they want the fastest and best updates to go to one site and that comment is drawn from one of the sites you said upfront would be slower.... and they still think complaining will do them any good. makes me laugh every time.

I doubt you'll read this.

Don't let the haters get to you.
If any thing I would like it if you slowed down just a little.
I would not want such a fantastic translator such as your self to burn out.

BTW, I look foreword to every chapters end page comment and FYI, Even if its not true or 100% correct its still funny or informative.

Users who are viewing this thread