Iron Ladies

Im not usually a fan of harem type manhuas since they tend to be like Japanese mangas filled with cliches and boring plot but i saw Allen was translating and decided to give it a shot. This is actually really good thanks for translating Allen!

This is actually pretty well done. I read the raw and the story just gets better, even though sometimes it could be a bit slow

@kilisloe Eh, I know in my case it was mostly a wild-assed guess on it being the side effect of Mu Siyun being chucked into a vat of Only Works On Females Super Juice (and apparently absorbing all of it), combo'd with something named the Dragon Empress, Devourer of Worlds, saying it was hijacking his body but being unable to hijack his soul, with the final bit of totally circumstantial evidence being that the lady in the current cover art has matching hair color to his.

I mean, I'll be just as unsurprised if that's the Third Goddess-tier fighter from the last fleet we haven't seen yet or his mother/sibling (I know it says that his folks cut him off from money and thus he sounds like a Normal Guy from a Normal Family, but somehow that resume he sent off was valuable enough to get what we're told are two of the three strongest women we've seen so far brawling over him to take over as their Fleet's Admiral, and we also do have at least one powerful Lady masquerading as a Normal House Wife as is, so it's not completely out there for this setting and pretty likely there's SOMETHING weird up with him from the get-go) or one of the Ladies getting an appearance change after he somehow upgrades them or the like. The Usual Crazy Manhua Antics, donchaknow, basically.

@AbuHajaar Heh. Good one.

Dex-chan lover
Is the entire art composed of traced poser assets?

This is pretty good. I never liked reading Chinese stuff because of m-muh cultivation garbage and so far this doesn't have that.

@TikiTau
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok, I'll keep your theory in mind.

@kilisloe
Eh, it's cool, I know my goofy theory was wrong, now that I actually took a look at the raws (I usually just wait for the translators to update), but you did ask where some of us got the idea!

(Also, did you really need to add so many periods? It's mucking with the spacing for other comments. xD)

I was skeptical at first due to the art but I'm really liking this series now. Please keep it up.

I looked ahead into the raws but cannot read chinese and this genderbent character people seem to be promising looks real manly.

Dex-chan lover
Its fun and interesting enough. Kinda want to see where it goes.

This one's pretty amusing, overall, I think.

...Although the expression on the girl's face when Mu Siyun's body suddenly goes from 'kinda gray and crippled' to 'all the perfect muscles' is hilarious.

Also, ye gods, that's one of the most aggresively assholish set of Early Setting Designated Rivals I've seen in a while in a cultivation story. I mean, some of them at least pretend to have some subtlety. These guys don't.

Oh well, I'm sure it will neeeeeever bounce back on them.

Ever.

WINK. WINK.

EVER.

(nah, they're totally going to wish they were dead later)

@kilisloe Cool, I suppose, but can you edit out enough of the periods that I don't have to scroll my screen horizontally to get to the save button when editing comments, please, when you have a moment?

Also, as far as I can tell without being able to actually read the raws, apparently the cover-girl is either the Dragon Empress remodeled into something a little less 'oh god why', some sort of combat puppet, or some quick splicing they put together to whip up livestream views or something. I think. Context is weird, I just know that after they shank the Insect Queen something pops up out of her body and tries to eat them and then runs out of juice and gets shoved in a locker somewhere. Looking forwards to when the translator gets there!

Users who are viewing this thread