Iron Ladies

I really hope you keep going with this. I am curious to see how everything plays out (and if it will be standard tropes or something off kilter).

Group Leader
I never expected something like this tbh.. it started out as some semi hentai ecchi filled nonsense and it's a real shame because it seems like it detracts from the rest of the story... which seems a lot more interesting than what's written in the description...
I am genuinely hoping for more.

Interesting concept, but generic characters. And world building. There's little to no world building for this great scenario. Shame~

So, using my power of 'reading too much xianxia manga'...

I'm bettin' that they throw him into the crazy upgrade machine, expecting it'll kill him, except it'll actually turn him into the Fourth Tier Whatchamacallit.

And then it'll turn out he can upgrade the other girls using the 'mystic substance' in his body or something. Possibly by providing it in a lewd manner for maximum cultivation upgrade, ifyaknowwhatimean winkwink nudge nudge saynmoresaynomore squire!

Although, honestly, while it's not bad, I'd like a little explanation for why the heck Main Protagonist is suddenly the Fleet Admiral all the girls want (besides having the common decency to consider them people, not things, I suppose).

Edit: Oh! Or he gets turned into the chick on the cover art and is super powerful. Coverart Chick does have the same hair and eye color as Whashisname, I think? Either/or.

Edit2: My third guess for what might happen is that the machinery goes 'The Fleet Admiral!' and murders the other three guys to protect him, thus kicking off his feud with his fleet's elders. I mean, high ranking officers. ...and it says something about some of these ridiculous stories that I think that's lower possibility than him getting turned into a girl. xD

Edit3: Also, for maximum grimness, the crazy super fluid 'Holy Blood' they inject into the girls to turn them into fighting cultivation cyborgs is probably made of other dead cyborgs. Soylent Cultivation Technique! It's made of PEOPLE!

Also, VERY dumb setting. For example - millions of planets in one century? Yeah, yeah. Chinese love of giant numbers...

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Helio
Sounds like a waifu 40k ripoff
Is this worth the read or is it the usual chinese trash?

This shit is bananas! I'm loving how it gives no damn and just charges forth at break-neck speed. We need more! From what I've seen around the comment section and the cover, the MC gets genderbent? Count me in if that's the case.

why does everyone thinks he's gonna be genderbent? well he won't, he'll just have the same abilities as the rest. I think

Users who are viewing this thread