Iron Ladies

No, please say it ain't so!!! Your work was great and will be missed. I just checked out the new site and it's not really even close to what you did. Thanks for all your hard work. R.
I.P.

Please don't do this to us, they will need month to catch up. How should we all survive till then?

OKT

hope someone else picks this up thats good the translator that did this till now was really good i took a look at what they had from the authors and the translation was trash.

Thank you so very much for your work and dedication. I wish you the best in your future pursuits. Allen, You're glorious.

Thanks for the chapters and all the knowledge about different aspects of the Chinese culture Allen.
If in the future you decide to translate another Manhua, I will be there!

Thank you so much for your hardwork so far, Allen. It's been a fun ride. Stay happy and healthy whereever you are.

thanks for translating. the official is trash compared to your work. its been great and sad never going to find out happen. this series is basically been axed for english audience. the official has screwed self over. they should pay allen for his effort and put that on offical site instead of doing a half-assed job and ruining this good series

also can someone give me a run-down of happen next since the "official" translation will take years to reach this point, and the raws are behind a pay wall.

another thought- if not for allen's translation no english audience would even know about this series. its allen's work that lead to the "official" (ie trashy) translation being done

Users who are viewing this thread