Metal Goddess Soldier

Allen NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F

Welp, time to go find something else to do while waiting for the official translation to catch up with Allen's crazy speed. Oh well!

Thanks for the translations, Allen.

well, allen thank you for translating this, without you i wouldn't even know this series exists ^^

m.wcomics.com.... is a god damn site optimized for mobilephones. wtf. the images are so damn small.

Thanks for all your hard works. Official English, noice, for who cares.
Now, since there's only 5 chapter translated so far, it gonna be pretty long ~ while for the official translation to catch up to this latest episode here so *sigh* ~ yea. It's been fun, see you next year I guess. Gonna miss the commentaries *sigh*.

Thanks for all your hard work Allen. But man that’s gonna be a long wait for them to catch up too you!

this was one of the best translating job done that i ever read good job and i hope to see you on other projects :)

well done allen for all your hardwork, then I may have some suggestion relating to this manga..how about you contact that official English team and ask them to use your scanlated work n they can just continue from there. perhaps, you can ask for some compensation for all your work had done n if no compensation then just give a NO. it just a suggestion n I not well knowledgeable of how scanlating industry work.

Dex-chan lover
wecomics is crap. They watermark every page. I don't like it when deviantart does it. Never have and never will.
Third rate to no rating translations.

This is how I see the new stuff at wecomics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

Users who are viewing this thread