Iron Ladies

love it.
in a way i wouldnt mind it if the art style from the last chapter stayed, looked really good

Fed-Kun's army
I love that fucking chicken so damn much. Everyone who is close to Our Painting Dragon is either a god damn badass or just insanly hilarious. Love this series to the stars. Damnit!

Ughh when you read this months ago and youre not sure where you left.

Guess imma reread this

I presume I'm not the only one who instinctively translates the rooster's clucks as the lyrics to All Star

Ok, I don't know if this has been discussed yet but does anyone else get the feeling that this is thinly veiled propoganda for chinas aggressive geopolitical stance?

@azrealttofs not really. It treads the line some, obviously, but a creative in China is always walking a tightrope between creativity and treason. At worst, it's taking a few shots at Hong Kong's hypercapitalism.

@tekett

Basically, Space-Russia has some rich ass natural resources, and is ruled by bears who adopt and care for human orphans. One of those orphans happened to be Golden Hamster, who upon hearing that her home was at risk stole equipment meant for Heaven-tier angels despite only being a human tier and went to go wreck shit. Admiral Mu is putting her through a 'tribulation', basically leaving her completely on her own and letting her get thrashed repeatedly by the Dragon Slayer Alliance, with the hopes of provoking an insane spike in her power.

Meanwhile, there's a PR war being waged, which Admiral Mu is taking advantage of by feigning weakness as much as he can, defusing a lot of the propaganda the Dragon Slayer Alliance spreads about him. They keep painting him as an evil world-destroying monster, but then he looks weak and helpless by not going to help Space-Russia, and he even makes a show of not going to help, while at the same time putting Merak's 7th Prince in the spotlight by winning the prince's fights for him and then giving the Prince ALLLLLL the credit.

it was rather ok at first but then it started to change more and more into ccp propaganda shite...

Users who are viewing this thread