Iron Ladies

@BigCoffee, Angel Gear tech is based on Weaver Race's tech, and they had at least one Soul tier in their history, but over time, it probably ended up similar to what @Nari said.

been reading this for the past few days, and ill say this with confidence
the waifu material is beyond godly

Hell yeah ...πŸ˜‹
Enemy fear for your life because your on his hit list..πŸ˜‚
Heavenly defying evil dragon show them who is boss here....😎
Nice job Allen we appreciate it.
Thank you for your hard work.😘

Double-page supporter
i'm guessing the author wanted something high density to attack with but already use a black hole in a previous chapter

i think its good also not to rush of releasing new chapter because its better to to think that their's more raw waiting to be translate than waiting for the latest chapter.

Love it. It's stupid, but who cares I'm having fun reading it and the visuals are great.

Y'know, basic human survival instincts should have them begging for their lives instead of keep taunting the overlord who clearly shows no qualms about murdering prominent figures despite how many enemies he may make.
No wonder mankind is as screwed as it is there. Everyone seem to have forgotten how not to be a pushover, while nobility seemed to have forgotten that tyrants should be terrified of revolts.

DSA: Daxia, are you just going to let this puppet destroy this fleet we made specifically to go to war with and invade you?!

Daxia: uhhh... Yes?

this is the stupidest story ive ever read but i effing love it, it makes no sense but cant stop wanting more. thank you Allen

πŸ˜‚Its my fault I m sorrry lol.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Well done Allen keep up the good work😘

Fed-Kun's army
Bingeing this was a trip, that's for sure.

I'm happy to see a work where the omniscient high council at the top of the bureaucracy has basically decided "the loose cannon can run around and fix the stuff we aren't really in a position to do anything about", instead of calling the main character on the carpet every time he does their job for them, like you see in so many other stories.

This also has a really weird mix of nationalistic fervor tempered with "and 99.99% of people in power are corrupt assholes", which is interesting to see in a manhua.

Glad Allen's translating it, because the Interesting Facts are usually fun, informative (particularly the explanations of the name puns), or have pictures of food, and I like all of those things.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiraishi it's the way chinese show that someone is really upset, "vomit blood" is a expression you'll see a lot in chinese stuff.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@Xiao-Kari
They will be coming along soon.

For the whole story, read back at least a couple hundred comments.
And reading back, some in-sight about the galaxy of Iron Girls could be
had. It's a F'ed up galaxy.

BTW, trolling not accepted here. Never has and never will.

Not saying of your comment now. Just commenting for others who
read. There are ways to quickly deal with site rule breakers.
Golden Report button

Users who are viewing this thread