Iron Ladies

I think painting a young actress on the floor is a little r-rated so just kill all the sponsors instead... deal?

Aggregator gang
i light be more used to it since in spanish the is "-ito" added to some names which basicly also means "small" but with a familiar connotation

Really looking forward to the new arc for some reason. Last one wasn't as good as usual but this one just something about it that I am looking forward too.

My first impression about this manhua is: so trashy. So full of hyperbole in all aspects of the story. The tyrants, the blind masses, the MC's OPness.

Then I watched the movie called "The People's Republic of Desire" and realized this manhua isn't exaggerating that much... my faith in humanity drops quite a bit. But the bright side is the manhua is quite an enjoyable ride!

Dex-chan lover
@allenallenallen333 First of all, thanks for your hard work. Second, are the other two series that Iron Scales Group does any good? I looked at the raws for first chapter of both of them, and the demon one looks pretty cool. I can't read Chinese so I was just looking at the images, but do you know anything about them? Just to clarify, I'm not hinting that you should pick them up or anything, you are already working hard to put out so many chapters of Iron Ladies, not to mention I have no idea if those other series are good. I just thought that you might have read them and could explain what they are about. Thank You very much, whether you answer this or not.

Dex-chan lover
@allenallenallen333 Ok Thanks for the answer, honestly the best part seems to be the images, and the comedy in Iron Ladies. But the images are great even if there is no translation.

Good lord, but i do live for this series. Mu Siyun is such a great MC in a sea of useless, forgetable idiot MCs. The pacing and the balance between the humor and action is almost perfect. I find myself checking several times a day for updates and squealing like a little girl when I see one. And having said that I have to point out Allenscans is very good at what he does. He keeps the Chinese spirit of the text but in a way that is understandable and enjoyable for an English speaking audience. I look forward to the future of this series and Allenscans.

Supporter
Everytime I see a new chapter, I jump on it like a Junkie who didn't had his drugs since 2 days, but after reading it, I'm still in need...

need-more-drugs.jpg

Aggregator gang
wow that conversion rate is great this poor one could have even paid for 11 chapters if he'd known

Users who are viewing this thread