Iron Ladies

OK the translation demon Allen is back it looks like now that he's figured out how to do the currency conversion! If you really want apple cards just let us know you said just kidding but I think I have a few 10, 50, and 100 dollar ones around here somewhere I will never use.

Aggregator gang
are we missing a page or the "shocking holy beast" in the next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
I think Allen understands the problem with Apple Itune cards.
He jokingly laughed "Send me all your cards".

For all those who don't know:
A lot of phone scammers pretend to be from the IRS.
They call and demand payment. Of some obscene amount.
And they request the payment in the form of Itune cards
sent to a location. Or they will take you to court.

It sounds flimsy but you must realize. The IRS and DMV
justice courts. Your are guilty by assumption and must
prove you are not.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't the professor just a talking garbage can now? How is he supposed to feel anything if he has now touch perception

Thise sneeky Fleet Admiral Mu.... Slowly inderstanding that he will never do anythong unless he can profit from it. I wonder since when did he know that she was the daughter of a planet lord.
Also thank you Allen for the chapters!!!

GalaxyWatch Host continues to be my favorite side-character.

He's just so hilariously cheerful about his job.

'The Evil Dragon Admiral's evil deeds have lowered his rankings in the Awesome People Poll! Here's the new person on the poll to talk about politcs-'
'Hey, we're causing havoc on Pleiades again. You get LiveStream rights.'
'I LOVE YOU GODDESS DING YUAN! We're cancelling your interview, Old Wang. Director! Put the Livestream up!'

Hi allen!
It's great you found a way to obtain the raws, thanks a lot as always for your effort in translating and for the interesting facts at the end of the chapters :)

One of the few novels so good I've checked to see if there are new chapters multiple times a day, there usually are lol some of the fastest speed I've seen on anything Manga or LN or whatever. You need to slow down translating a bit or you'll end up falling over dead and then we'll have no one to translate and that would be horrible.

@Devilstoybox she was a badass before they dropped the angel-bomb on us. I'm kinda disappointed they didn't go with this arc without making her some "epic retired angel".

by all accounts this is a terrible comic. the art is pretty jank, the story is a convoluted, insane and infinite series of super 1dimensional puppy kickers, the MC is a ridiculous ass-pull deus ex machina fabricator with a gary stu complex the size of a supernova...

but why do I get so happy each time I see a new chapter get posted? it's a mystery. it seems to just grow on you.

I'm reserving my final judgement here. If MC helps her fast, then he's a good guy. If he takes his sweet time and waits for her to be trashed/killed first, so that he can have another glorious entrance and kill the enemy in a flashy way so that everyone can see how great he is, and have her or her daughter added to the harem, again, then to the trash it goes.

I'm still kinda annoyed with the whole three legged crow thing. It feels like everything MC does, he does it with the purpose of showing off. Not saying that you can't have all the powers, because otherwise I'd have dropped this from day one, but you'd expect at least a minimum of pragmatism from someone whose greatest qualification was that he 'went to college'.

Man, this so damn cringy and trashy and the story is absolute garbage, but this is so flashy at the same time, that i can't stop reading it

Users who are viewing this thread