Iron Ladies

i haven't seen iron skin rhino in warframe for a while. i always see the golden rhino primes. That picture was a blast from 2015 right there.

Not a Spoiler this is a geuss.
Puppet in 215 is her lover/husband that died. It was all a set-up to get her to stop fighting.

So here's something that's made me curious. In many chapters I've seen the antagonist say something along the lines of "If you succeed, I'll <insert something ridiculous>."

Is that just a Chinese specific trope?

@vaendryl because no matter how friggin cheesy this is, it's a sweet fucking ride. Like rewatching the old power rangers episodes. It will make you cringe, but it'll get you pumped up anyway. My preferred term for such quality entertainment is "good shit".

Aggregator gang
on the white lotus part you said allen, is it because of how disgusting a lotus center look?

i dont think i want a undestuctible chair, what use it is to me if the chair will outlive me or survive a hit with my corpse still sitting on her
i was always perplexed why the enemy soldiers were drawn in this way, i just assumed that they had some fabric over their heads but to find out that they had modified bodies, wow i must be blind to not realize this sooner

i always thought the soldiers heads were covered with cloth too. like a bodysuit..maybe used as armor.

well also it makes so author no need draw detailed faces to mook paint material.

PS thanks to allen for translating this series..

Golden Hamster Trio: Space Thugs 4 Lyfe, apparently, from how Golden Hamster walks.

Well since they are just fodder and not even worth painting material I don't think the artist should really waste time on them either, but that's just my opinion.

I mean, you can't expect the Galaxy's Greatest Foster Father Mu Suyin to produce quality artwork when all he's given is low-quality mooks, really, so them saving us all time and showing up with Space Baclavas is convenient for everyone, since it lets us know who is worth Proper Painting.

It's why he saves his painting expertise for important trash with faces, not their foolish mooks.

Also, I'm really amused at how he seems to have some ninja Shuras. They are Very Nice Gentlemen who keep showing up out of nowhere to have Very Polite Discussions with Ditu's soldiers.

somehow, i realized that her husband manage to mate with her easily because its can transfer with only two leg

what is with that 7 holes joke? why allen didn't pointed that one out?
*checks last panel*
ohh yesss legssssssss for days

@FranKING
I'm sure life would find a way even without that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread