Iron Ladies

They do the best they can to bring content and it make us happy. PS- love how they actually read the comments.

Fucking greedy basters. This man doesnt have to translate shit for us but he does and yet you guys beg, bitch, and moan? This isnt New. If you dont like it either start from the begin or find something else

Seriously not cool to demand chapters, this literally gets updated waaaaaaaaay more often then a ton of other things so allen take as long as ya like.

Keep it up! I hope you don't let those bums demanding chapters get to you. I appreciate what you do. I eagerly await whatever you release schedule allows you to whenever. Haha

I never comment even once. Yet, I feel the urge to comment after I saw some people trash mouth.
Keep the good work. You're the best. We owe you a favor for translating this great work.

I've been wondering this for awhile. Are the ranked 'dogs' and 'puppets' the same thing but different names?

Keep up the good work. I don't mind the wait since you usually put out more than one When you post. Look forward to the next one

"I demand you upload hourly!!!!"
No, please don't. I'm enjoying this too much and always look forward to the next chapter release. Keep up the excellent work and many thanks for providing us with this great story.

Thank you kindly,

I'm much obliged for the chapters you've translated so far, whatever the pace.

Good luck finding the right outfit to ride with!

-Tex

@allenallenallen333
not really to claim why you havent release a chapter in so long, just posting this because i thought you have drop it.
Since at the begging of the arc or the finale of the last arc you said you where thinking of droping it
really made me sad thinking it was that the case, anyways, thanks for the releases. Good luck on you new job btw

Power Uploader
@allenallenallen333
Keep the work up dude! One man job does take time. For the people that complain, should stop since other scanlators either take forever between releases or drop the series without warning. So far with your work, its been consistent and I don't mind if I have to wait a week or so. From the last chapter, you said your close to what is current release by the creator and from that we have to wait from them to push it out. Monster Musume creator has taking a few months between chapter releases.

Man.... fuck those guys.
Sometimes i wish we had reached the level of technology to slap someone over the internet.

@allenallenallen333
Thanks for the releases. I know you do it in your time and I don't mind the cliffhangers or the wait. Love the comments. Don't let Choosing beggars and entitled babies ruin your mood. We know you have a life too and good luck with the job interviews. Just keep the good work and thank you again for translating Iron Ladies

allenallenallen333 thank you for the updates bro! i know you're doing this for free and all, hope this isn't taking a toll onto you. take care bro and thanks for the fun chapters and end credit facts. 🤩😀😁

Users who are viewing this thread