Iron Ladies

Aggregator gang
Ah, a cyborg assassin bitch as a leader. Been a while since I see one of those. Still waiting for an evil bitch to get "painted". Hope this one does.

I still can't get over that blonde asshole in the class felating the dragon-slayer alliance at every turn.

Cool premise/base concept, but the conflicts and antagonists are so awful and it just get reused every 10-20 chapters or so.
Dropped it and I recommend reading maybe just the first 40 chapters or so, max.

@Hejti no ecchi at all.

I was strong and read it up to 300. I'm tired of this. Dropped to 3/10 for me.
I am out, cheers.

Aggregator gang
That kid....he's got two fates waiting for him 1) He finds out his idol he lusts over is his mom, does her, joins the DSA, and gets killed like the classic villain he's acting or 2) He somehow looks at things from the other end of things and sees how corrupt the DSA really are and he and his mother turn on the DSA as allies.

I'm hoping for 2 but seeing how arrogant, selfish, and close-minded he is, 1 is looking more likely.

i have a thought. what if this bloodbath is the culmination of 20 years of deep cover work in retribution for the whole Demon Planet incident - ya know the one that killed so many Daxia soldiers including the Heaven-tier mama's husband- now its time to end the sheirade and receive full retribution.

blood for blood, it is time to put down the dogs.

Edit after 306 out...its really much simpler. "do what we say, we have your daughter" ....well there may also be some payback in there. no know for sure yet

It was good at the start, but started to lose it’s taste after reading it for a bit. Kinda feels like watching the One piece anime But atleast that kne had many entertainment, this is just getting harder to read.

chapter 307 : This shitty translation group is incapable of translate the yumin race language... What a shame...😜😂

Another gookshit, another group in my blocklist. goooookgooooookgooooookgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooookshit.

After 300 chapters it got really tiring for me, every time MC kills bad guy, demolishes their entire fleet nothing changes. The DSA is like: HA, we will get you next time!!! and they fail again, again, and again, its just like copy paste with new bad guys to kill and new moves to show off. Don't even get me started on the blonde guy in class, Himiko's son. EVERY GOD DAMN TIME he gets my blood to boil, i know it was intended to write him like that but his whining neves stops! He can't go for so long with out anything happening to him. I hope he dies. JK but really, it really dragging rn

Wtf happened to the Art in the newest Chapter. It's not bad but why the sudden change?
*Edit*
Nvm it's a Special Chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread