Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Considering this chapter, I think it's safe to say this story's not aiming to impart poignant life lessons like Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai. Comedy's the name of the game here, since MC was seriously considering the oyakodon route. His continued stubbornness in refusing to tackle university for Hanano's approval is actually souring me on him; if he doesn't give an alternative soon he'll just look pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be the whole sthicks of the series. The mother is actually accepting him but the dude is a lazy pos?

Double-page supporter
"@Tearsax, well...Yeah, unexpected from chapter 1. We all thought it was going to be a wholesome comedic manga with the mc going after the big tits mom. We did not expect it to have a "horny" loli and a mc who comments on a 12 y/o's tits and that is why the reactions are there. You have mentioned many other mangas and them not getting any reactions, for serious ones, you read it if you are prepared for it and know what you are getting into as expecting to be serious and dark so you don't get surprised by it.
However for comedic ones, comedy is touchy and if you can't set up a dangerous joke properly, it is going to explode terribly. Authors usually set the punchline before they do a dangerous joke to prepare the audience beforehand. This manga had no punchline other than "MC is horny after the big tits mommy"
Also saying "I was expecting it from the moment that the loli appeared" isn't actually expecting it but rather realizing it.
So yeah, don't put a horny loli joke in a manga that was supposed to be about a wholesome comedic manga with the mc going after the big tits mom. "
-Eonlars

Fed-Kun's army
HOLD UP
THINGS WERE GOING GOOD
WHY TF WOULD HE EVEN THINK OF GROPING AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLER
BOI

Dex-chan lover
Lady, if a 20 years old man in excited about the idea of touching your daughter who's still in e l e m e n t a r y, the least you could do is kick his fucking ass and then call the police.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
O
Y
A
K
O
D
O
N

Dex-chan lover
People taking a comedy so seriously that they get triggered is kinda cringey.

Not the daughter!!!
At least wait till she's 16. That's.... more acceptable, depending on country.

... yeah nah I'm out, why you creeping on a 12 year old right infront of her mother? Lame af MC.

@Tearsax I thought I was the only one that think the comments are way too cringey, its a comedy bro, in real life if you ogle a 12 year old girl in front of her mother she will beat you to death

Users who are viewing this thread