Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Give the girl a couple (6+) years and go for the oyakodon.

@Mitcha You got me, what's the C word you're talking about?

Fed-Kun's army
I came for the college student x 30 something single mother dynamic, not a lolicon love triangle with the mother and a 12 year old. I'm not against lolicon and I even enjoyed reading Yuzumori-san. If this manga keeps going in the direction it is I'm gonna drop it. And that's probably how most of the people complaining feel. Not cuz they're "normalfags". People should quit hating on each other over their tastes in manga. Like how fans of yuri are being called yurifags by people who don't read yuri. What's up with that shit? It's like shaming someone over their fetish or something

Dex-chan lover
I don't really see how it's wrong to dislike this series. No guys, it's totally not fucked up to try and touch a child's breasts in front of her mother, the very woman this guy wants to marry. This is what ecchi manga with lolis are usually like.

Dex-chan lover
I like this. The angry comments here are simply icing on the cake. Go forth, author!😀

Dex-chan lover
time to post this again...
HUhINXP.jpg

Aggregator gang
@CSmith327 lol are we reading the same thing or is your bias so god damn high you're making shit up? There is no love triangle whatsoever. The loli has not shown any kind of romantic feelings for the mc whatsoever. They only have a big brother little sister relationship and him saying to marry her is just played for laughs. Whether you find that funny is up to you.

Yuri lovers are called that for 2 specific reasons in my many years of reading manga. Yuri lovers that are delusional in seeing yuri in a nonyuri manga when something could be seen as a yuri moment but has evidence pointing to another reason. And yuri characters that are shitty people but get a pass because they're lesbians. I will not deny that yuri lovers get shit on constantly but it's more due to yuri elements being in a nonyuri series that gets people annoyed and the yuri lovers that eat that shit up like an emaciated dog when there's a whole genre dedicated to them.

Dex-chan lover
I expected serious and straight-laced romance in my comedy ecchi 😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Fed-Kun's army
@3ds1234 Well I mean you don't just try to touch the breasts of the daughter of the woman you just asked to marry. I know it's just being a silly ecchi and him asking to marry the daughter was probably a joke. I said love triangle but I didn't know how else to put it and tbh I kinda just skimmed through this since there's only 3 chapters out. I'm just disappointed that it's trying to ecchi the daughter too. I'm not baised or anything like that, I just wanted to read a milf x college student rom-com like the description said. I would like it better if he tried to impress the daughter so she'd like him as a stepfather instead, but if he starts lewding her as a lolicon in the later chapters I'll probably quit trying to read it. I don't see what's wrong with me not liking that the manga is trying to ecchi the girl too, it's just not what I looked into this for. If anyone could recommend me a good manga that has a milf love interest that isn't hentai and doesn't have the daughter getting in the way that'd be great. If she does get in the way and it's a love triangle, it's fine as long as in the end the ml ends up with the mom. Maybe I'm contradicting myself but whatever. Maybe this manga will be alright later on, I just don't want the focus to shift too much towards the daughter. Edit: After going back and reading it again, yeah there's absolutely no love triangle like elements at all and it's just being silly. It probably won't focus too much on Karin but if it does, I'll be a little disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread