Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
@Ikidoori @lesseffective
My brain auto-corrected it to:
"Do you think I can become a wife when my daughter has so little self-awareness!?"
But this is still a JP -> unproofed EN -> EN translation, so I can't guarantee its accuracy.

Dex-chan lover
I quite enjoy how seriously people are taking a work of FICTION. Brainlets.

Banned
I understand why people would be mad at this

I expected a cute wholesome guy falls inlove with a hard working single mother

Then this guy just lewds her daughter?

All of us are acting like the deceased father here and saying this dude overstepped his line there.

I'm not particularly into harems, especially if the harems include a deceased father's wife and daughter to some neighbor they have who seems to only be into your wife because of her boobs. It's a bit predatory.

But I'm willing to let all of this go cause it's a silly little comic. It doesn't really take itself seriously and I get a little laugh at it

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna keep reading it but damn it really did ruin what could have been great

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, why some people get offended by drawings that are not even alive? Just shut up and move on. If you are offended just stop reading manga and read those SJWs comics. Damn Westerners.

Wow, he almost had the mom, and then he fucked up. Aim for one first, and then once your in, work on the second! Not both at once!

Users who are viewing this thread