Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
A terrible wingman but she’s trying her best LOL

Dex-chan lover
I like those guy X milf story, but this ML is way too useless to make this story develop... 😂

What a little soyboy “Wahhh I don’t wanna workout or go to uni cause I’m extremely lazy”

He confesses like a chad but acts like a bitch

What does he expect to happen? His parents to provide for him for his entire life? Then what if they stop supporting him which is likely? The milf to sustain his ass as well as the daughter?

Little bitch

“But he can get a job without a degree” this bitch is clearly the NEET type who’ll leach off the cute milf given the chance.

Fed-Kun's army
him being a wetwipe allows for good character progression to the point where he is actually a desirable man.

@The13thVessel

They're talking about a manga called “Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano?!" (it's an adaptation of a light novel, if you care about that), that's also about a young guy in love with a MILF, but he actually tries to be the best for her.

Dex-chan lover
pathetic mc, just read the other manga, more likable characters and a chad mc

Dex-chan lover
/fit/ is gonna have a field day with this guy...

They’re gonna show him that he can make it, whether he likes it or not, one way or another

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread