Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright?

Dex-chan lover
I swear I have read some doujin with exact setting

I can't remember the tittle or number tho

Aggregator gang
1f3.gif

"Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano?!" has a similar setting to this one but is 10x better.

Supporter
Creepy. As. Fock.

MC has no redeeming qualities.
Confesses his love for the lady because of her boobs..
Immediately hits on her 12 year old daughter. He's 20.

Group Leader
@whoamist If I were to disagree with your statement, it would only be to say that the 10x factor might be too low.

I've taken to judging the romances I read by this simple criterion: Am I shipping the main couple as much for the girl's sake as for the guy's? In other words, am I cheering for the couple regardless of which POV I look at it from?

Even if we make –for the sake of the argument– the very debatable assumption that this happened in the first chapter, every single chapter since has worked against it. I'm sorry, but if an older-female-younger-male romance manages to lose me as a reader, it absolutely has to be hot rubbish... and if the MMC keeps being such a fkn useless creep that's exactly what's going to happen.

The instant I think to myself "Flee, madam! You deserve much better!" is the instant I drop this. I suspect that the next chapter will do it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... after reading this and processing it, I can understand why the score is pretty low.
I would probably score it in the 6.0-6.2 rating.
It's a cute read tbh, but when you get to the core values of it all, MC is a scummy asshole.
Personally I think "Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!" did this premise better,
but I can understand that this is a diff manga with a different type of story.
Personally not my cup of tea as I can't stand sex crazed MC's don't give a second thought to who they might hurt with their dick for brains,
but might as well keep reading cuz the mom is pretty hot.

10/10

plot ? meh
male MC ? meh
it's 5/10 all over it

stay, just because those milf is cute and hot af, waifu material.

Its ridiculous how they think 30 is considered old . Like its not even middle aged yet considering the average life span has increased by leaps and bounds especially in more advanced countries. I mean in Japan their oldest lady is 118 right now. 30 is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Anyone know if there is a manga related to this? I deleted an app from the AppStore on my phone and I can't find certain manga anymore. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread