Is anyone interested in starting a manga series? I have raws.

Links to aggregators are not allowed.
I'm pursuing a BSc in Psychology, and I came across this manga, and the psychological aspect drew me in, but it's difficult to understand what's going on. In my second year of doing my degree I came across a case similar to this and the physchological was something...

Unfortunately, English is my first language, and I struggle with it. Is anyone interested in starting a manga series? I attempted translation recently, but Google Translate only goes so far. I recently discovered the manga "Jigoku ni Ochite yo, Onii-chan." I had to use Google Translate to translate everything, which was a disaster, so I gave up. A subset of the raws are available here: [redacted].

Last edited by a moderator:
Group Leader
The arts look nice. I can pick this up, but I'll work on it alone since I need to practice typesetting.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
I'm pursuing a BSc in Psychology, and I came across this manga, and the psychological aspect drew me in, but it's difficult to understand what's going on. In my second year of doing my degree I came across a case similar to this and the physchological was something...

Unfortunately, English is my first language, and I struggle with it. Is anyone interested in starting a manga series? I attempted translation recently, but Google Translate only goes so far. I recently discovered the manga "Jigoku ni Ochite yo, Onii-chan." I had to use Google Translate to translate everything, which was a disaster, so I gave up. A subset of the raws are available here: [redacted].
Could you tell me where you found the raws, i want to look into it as well

Contributor
Or just create a draft of the manga and you can link the raws there.

Users who are viewing this thread