Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 23 - Xiao Yang~ Look at Their Clothes~ They’re So Big~

Double-page supporter
How old is stardew really? Reincarnated multiple times while mc was reincarnated just once (I think).

So likely the same age if not older. I wonder if mc knew that, would she have gone for it or would the hair pin cockblock in some other way?
It depends, but at the very least Stardew is definitely of age mentally I think. Like, a few decades I think? I forget how many times she's restarted, but I thought each "round" was no more than a year or two and she went through a lot of them.

Meanwhile, MC is a cultivator who essentially transcended to godhood, and if my memory serves me such an achievement takes hundreds, if not thousands of years. I reckon she's at least 200-400+ years old.

Regardless, despite their appearance both are mentally/spiritually of age. But I don't blame MC for being hesitant. Would be ideal if she waited for Stardew to graduate, but then we wouldn't get our fluffy cute yuri story would we? :S

Double-page supporter
Like, a few decades I think? I forget how many times she's restarted, but I thought each "round" was no more than a year or two and she went through a lot of them.
she says she has went through the cycle of reincarnation (which we don't know if that means that single year or from birth to this year) 300 times so at bare minimum 300 + 16-18 years old but could be even 4800-5400 years old which would make her on par with a master cultivator who often cultivate for thousands of years to ascend to god hood like Jiang Yang did

Users who are viewing this thread