Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 26 - Foiled by Xiao Yang

Dex-chan lover
The plot of this story is less than mid, but some of the stuff characters do is frickin' hilarious.
I love how Dew is constantly throwing for the content. She sure has her priorities straight.
I think the plot (at least so far) can be summarised as "lots of shit happens in the background while two totally crazy OP (and/or just totally crazy) MCs dance around pretending to be vaguely normal people".

Fortunately the two totally crazy OP MCs are a hoot, and the shit happening in the background isn't too dumb, so it's working out okay . . .

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of person she was in her previous life to be this horny… :dogkek:

Or is she Stardew (character) stuck on a loop? I assumed she was in a similar situation to MC but has been in this hell for a long time.
I mean, she is. In chapter 3, she mention that she's been repeating her life in this world for over 300 cycles. She was actually planning to die on chapter 1 to go back and redo another life

Double-page supporter
The plot of this story is less than mid, but some of the stuff characters do is frickin' hilarious.
I love how Dew is constantly throwing for the content. She sure has her priorities straight.
It's definitely better than mid. Not excellent but satisfactory in the sense that the author actually tries to reason with the plot. Other than just saying yeah they are just fking strong and the world of video game is just that.

Users who are viewing this thread