Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 31 - Xiao Yang Really Is Too Cute!

Dex-chan lover
Oh we're going full toxic yuri now that xiao yang's talisman fucked up?

Or maybe it's just the blocked up dam bursting and emotion is rushing out.

After a bit of time she might calm down.

Although this chapter makes me wonder if the title might've misled us on who's actually the 'villainess/evil lady' (since Xiao Yang isn't part of the OG cast and is currently far more yandere than Dew...)

Supporter
Place your bets, guys!
A) Heroine gets the steamy hot GEX of a lifetime (lifetimes* in her case)
B) Xiao Yang will accidentally say "I'm your mom" and it'll get awkward because she can't explain it

:pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm: :pepehmm:
Actually I suspect if Xiao Yang did reveal that Stardew would be like "huh . . . well, that explains a lot, I guess . . ."

And then she'd jump Xiao Yang for some hot incestuous lovin' . . .

Dex-chan lover
The real yandere all along was our Lil Yang, not that I mind since they do share a kiss lol

Dex-chan lover
Or maybe it's just the blocked up dam bursting and emotion is rushing out.

After a bit of time she might calm down.

Although this chapter makes me wonder if the title might've misled us on who's actually the 'villainess/evil lady' (since Xiao Yang isn't part of the OG cast and is currently far more yandere than Dew...)
It might be more apparent later, but Xiao Yang doesn't really come off as Yandere whatsoever, moreso that her latent desire (with desire tends to come possessiveness) has been amplified to an insane degree with the erosion of her fulu, just like how her protectiveness caused her to almost skewer an unarmed bully.

Dew on the other hand 😒😂

Getting choked by the person you love and thinking it's exciting so long as it's a sign of affection...I think there's been a lot to hint so far that Dew is low-key nuttier than squirrel shit lol. I agree that we definitely haven't gone "toxic Yuri", but if we're being fair that's only because Dew hasn't chained Xiao Yang up in her bedroom...yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its crazy what lesbian magic does man...

Also bold move to potentially aggrevate the person who clearly has mod abilities and can wipe you out in seconds... thats a gamble not even Trainwrecks would take (obscure reference I know)

Users who are viewing this thread