Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 33 - There’s No Doubt That I Like Dew

Wait does that “null” means no affection or her heart is null/empty or smth? Either way Stardew should just go full yandere now. Push her down, tie her up, trap her so she can’t run away from talking about her fucking feelings.
I think this might be a programming reference, where NULL means uninitialized variables. When the talisman disappeared, the affection variable was wiped with it. This is pure speculation and it might just be a coincidence

Dex-chan lover
when she skipped all those levels of cultivation using a cursed item she must have also skipped cultivating communication skills
I think "I need time to think" is an incredibly fair medium between pushing her away entirely, and dropping a "your world exists only because I sat at a computer one day" on her😭

Remember Dew went through absolute misery because of the original story Xiao Yang wrote - it's really messy to have feelings that were based in guilty/protection warp into something like attraction! Especially since she has all the other "author transmigration" baggage like not knowing if she'll even be able to stick around. She's right that it's incredibly irresponsible to get together with Dew at the moment

And as for Dew...we all saw the same panel 😭 How do you communicate with someone who responds to that with "think about what? Our baby's name?" That girl is NOT hearing anything other than "lets dual cultivate" 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Of course she's thinking about your baby's name.
Dew you horny brain you!
Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
I think "I need time to think" is an incredibly fair medium between pushing her away entirely, and dropping a "your world exists only because I sat at a computer one day" on her😭

Remember Dew went through absolute misery because of the original story Xiao Yang wrote - it's really messy to have feelings that were based in guilty/protection warp into something like attraction! Especially since she has all the other "author transmigration" baggage like not knowing if she'll even be able to stick around. She's right that it's incredibly irresponsible to get together with Dew at the moment

And as for Dew...we all saw the same panel 😭 How do you communicate with someone who responds to that with "think about what? Our baby's name?" That girl is NOT hearing anything other than "lets dual cultivate" 😂😂😂
All true, but . . . that doesn't stop it being frustrating as hell to watch . . .

Also, the fact that neither of them know the other's backstory is making things far harder than it needs to be - if Xiao Yang knew that Dew has been stuck in a reincarnation loop she'd be handling their whole relationship very differently, probably looking for some way to break her out rather than trying to play along inside the story context (quite possibly through "let's dual cultivate!"). And knowing that Dew is actually kind of crazy OP, at least in this world, would make Xiao Yang far less of a concerned parent, probably making it far easier for Dew to seduce her.

Not sure what Dew would think about "your world only exists because I sat at a computer one day" - that's not far off saying "I am the god of this world", which in Dew's slightly(?) insane way of thinking would probably translate to "I am your own personal goddess", and would make her even more enthusiastic about wanting to possess Xiao Yang in every way that she could . . .

I do think the best (for certain values of "best") option for both of them would be for Dew to go full yandere and lock Xiao Yang up in her dungeonpleasure chamber - probably not quite the kind of "dual cultivation" that Xiao Yang would have picked, but an effective way to break through the walls they've both put up . . .

Dex-chan lover
I think Dew was able to see Yang's affection for her in real time and saw that her love was nulled, which wasn't possible before because of the talisman Yang had but no longer works. Poor Dew, it was so close but we gotta extend these chapters. Otherwise we'd have no story lol

Users who are viewing this thread